Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Sociopastry posted:

what the actual gently caress did I just click

HEY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR BODIES COVERED IN GENITALS DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK

:f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Knormal posted:

I'll have you know I'm an overweight man, thank you very much :colbert:

It was on some link I followed from the Idiots on Social Media thread, so it was fitting.

yeah, form fitting

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Professor Wayne posted:

Imagine the type of people who would have a Pokemon themed wedding. You probably imagined the below video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKDDZHCaopI

I won't blame you for not watching the whole thing, but please skip to 4:15 for the one normal person there hating life.

Well, Bojack Horseman didnt come to my wedding, so these losers got me beat

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

You Are A Elf posted:

Checks out. Dude is killing it with those pants.

Also nails it:

Not so much:

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Panfilo posted:

Some things were never meant to be live action :catstare:

Wheres my dang live action King of the Hill already?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Hey Lowtax, the forums are full! Merry Christmas

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Now I'm not a fancy big city genealogist, but when your family tree starts at one common point, diverges, and then meets back again to another single point...

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I like the body cam for documenting when he inevitably baits someone into beating/harassing him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

fifab is basically the same thing as iaffc

God I hope that means I Am Fo loving Confused

• Locked thread