Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Her loud breathing reminds me of the Simply Sara / Macaroni Salad video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

First Ever Jewelry Collection For Bearded Men

quote:

Krato Milano is a stylish brand that offers one-of-a-kind exclusive items to individuals who want not only to stand out of the crowd, but also to be ahead of the crowd. Krato’s first collection is dedicated to beardsmen who express their individuality in eccentric, yet sophisticated ways. Beard is a visual display of dignity, style, and uniqueness which makes for a perfect canvas of self-expression. Krato Beard Jewelry collection consists of iconic shapes like skull, anchor, and classic crystals that could be mixed and matched to create most unique adornment look.

quote:

Research shows that beard movement which started half a decade ago, isn’t going out of style, but with time is only becoming stronger.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

The dude taking the mic and pushing him away without standing is great because he must have to do it so often.

It was also great how he grabbed the mic from this guy to show him how to use it.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Onald Rump '16.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

...in his iron lung.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Benny Harvey posted:

I'm assuming as frank from it's always sunny?

"You need to pay a troll toll if you want to get in that boy's hole."

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

fullroundaction posted:

:stonk: Please someone burn this house down, I'll pay for your lawyer

She never did see the problem of consuming feces or poop contaminated food, even after her house was completely cleaned out. So she and her family were told that she was unable to live by herself (because otherwise she would go right back to doing what she did beforehand) and she went to go live with a niece or something until she could be set up in a home for mentally ill adults.

Edited to Add: From the site Hey Don't Judge Me with a recap of Shanna's episode there's a comment from someone who knows this woman from 2012:

quote:

I have know Shanna for aproximately a year. She doesnt undersand things when you say no to her. She does only what she wants and she has over stepped and use me in our friendship. She believes she is doing good when she picks up other person things from off of the street....
Yucky germs and then when you explain to her that they are yucky she doesnt understand due to her issue with her mental illness. Yes we all have issues and our not perfect but this lady needs more help then she has gotten. She takes advantage of situations to suit her. I have distance myself in our friendship due to she has taken advantage of it. I hope and pray that she gets more help. Please GOD help her. She tells people she has been on the HOARDERS SHOW and this leaves a negative inpression on peoples minds. She acts like she is a movie star and proud she was on that show. She needs more support services and I have scene alot of people with mental illness fall through the cracks in society.

bean_shadow has a new favorite as of 23:55 on Oct 21, 2016

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

I can't understand how someone can be this dense. "I thought it was the mold and dust! I didn't think all the urine and poop splashed around my house was anything bad!"

I made it all the way to the bucket emptying before gagging. Just seeing all the lovely piss water splashing around was almost too much for me. I can't imagine how anyone on the crew was able to get even close to the house without a gas mask; you must be able to smell it from the other side of the street.

In a lot of episodes they do wear gas masks. Not sure why they didn't in this one.

ETA: Oh but you see, the neighbors never complained. So it must have been ok.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

One of those people so insufferable and annoying that you don't want to kill them, because it would be much quicker and more satisfying to just kill yourself to get away from them.

I was at a friend's house and she had another friend come over. This friend punches or kicks me in the stomach. I was like, "What the gently caress was that for?" "Oh, that's how Rose says hello! She's so random like that!"

Years later I would run into Rose again through another mutual friend. Of course she has no memory of kicking me in the stomach--or claims not to. Nowadays, Rose is really into Dr. Who.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Mocking Bird posted:

I started with episode one of season one of Catfish

I am less than 10 minutes in

"He's a model and studying online to be an anesthesiologist and writes jokes for Chelsea Lately and has three beautiful sisters who died in a car crash and I love him so much"

Watching Max keep a straight face during this is the absolute best part

"I grew up on the upper west side. Where do you usually visit?"
"Manhattan."
"Yeah, but I grew up in the upper west side. Where in Manhattan do you stay?"
Hangs up.

"Sunni really wants to meet you."
"I'm having a really hard time hearing you."

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

OK, now I'm hooked watching that Catfish show. I am only on episode 3, Jasmine and Mike and, drat it goes off the rails in a big way.

"Mike", the guy Jasmine has been talking to for two years, is some bitch Jasmine knows named Mhissy (yes, that's how she spells her name) who did this for revenge. Mhissy comes out and throws a flower at Jasmine and later says, "She didn't take my flower I threw at her. That's sad." And the reason for this? So Jasmine would quit talking to a guy Mhissy liked. This woman is a total sociopath and is quite proud of what she has done.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

InevitableCheese posted:

Doesn't this episode go on to sympathize with her? Showing her with her kids while she talks about how she's "really not a bad person"?

That's one of my favorites.

Yes. She then adopts her niece. I like that Nev and Max attempt to understand even the worst people.

And I apologize, the episode is number four not three.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Reminds me of Frank from The Onion's Sex House.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

and another one which seemed innocuous

until i looked at his cover pic

I'm the idiot here. What's going on?

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Bedroom pop?

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

ReidRansom posted:

That is many, many times longer than basically everything.

I can't see any of those have any actual narrative or plot. I'm imagining just a seemingly endless and dispassionate list of things that happened, as told by an autist.

The Guinness Book of World Records says the longest novel is In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust at a measly 1,267,069 words and 13 volumes. Amateur.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

I remember that, wonder what he's doing now for work?

Probably being picked for some spot in the Trump Administration.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

I guarantee he doesn't have the guts to do anything like that.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_99XJqIs4

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQJdmmnXzwg

Another from the Totally Obsessed show, this time an rear end in a top hat who loves E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. At one point he gathers together guys in red hoodies to re-enact the bicycle scene but makes one of the guys stay behind because his hoody isn't to the guy's standards.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Wanna know Turtle Girls opinion on where the franchise has gone

I need to know in my heart if shes still loyal

She claims VH1 made her out to be crazier than she really is, which is probably true (she says she doesn't eat pizza everyday, that she started karate to protect herself from bullies and that she doesn't really believe the Turtles are with her when she fights, and that she didn't put herself into debt to buy the Turtle heads) but she's still a massive fan. She has a vlog on YouTube called Cowabunga Corner which I'm sure talks about the newer Turtles.

There's another segment that has been done on her called Fanatical, which can also be found on YouTube.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Megabound posted:

Can't say for sure, my wife hears the stories, I report then. Generally there's a lot of sedation and drug induced rambling that happens in ICU.

The whole ward is a gross story generator. 12 hour shifts with a 1:1 nurse patient ratio and having the same patients around for weeks, sometimes months, you learn a lot.

Other tidbits, this dude is cathetered, they had to get a urologist in to do it cause no one else could find his penis and they has to order in a special bed on loan. He already ruined one bariatric bed.

When I was a CNA there was a patient who was so obese that his penis was pretty small. I suggested using a bed pan as there was barely a penis to be able to use a male urinal. Nope, he demanded the male urinal and so pee got everywhere and I got blamed for it. He yelled at me in front of the charge nurse.

We got a lot of obese patients because it was a nursing home / physical rehab center. One guy decided to somehow get on the floor, spread out in his own poop (I had walked in the room and found him like that and he refused to get back up on his own). We didn't think the machine to lift patients would be able to life this guy and we seriously considered calling the fire department, but the machine ended up working.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Palisader posted:

I've been replaying the Dragon Age series and I cannot look at these pictures of fat ladies without immediately seeing broodmothers. Oh God I've made myself feel a bit ill.

I get more of a Queen Worm at the Slurm Factory in Futurama vibe.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Pretty much the only times he gets genuine laughs is when he shows his Power Point presentation of funny signs he took pictures of. The laughs come when he reads the signs.

Often when I see acts this bad I feel really embarrassed for the person. But he's so irritating that I'm annoyed at how he thinks he's funny.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Toast Museum posted:

I had to look this up. It's pretty great.

Apparently she created Martha Stewart. Nope, nothing wrong here.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Women don't think they have power over him. They don't notice or think about him at all. I imagine his thoughts are full of insecure hate whenever he sees any woman, while the woman walking past him barely sees him.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Here's my least favorite thing ever. I would rather watch ten zit-popping videos than listen to this waddling, talking embodiment of First World Problems. You've probably seen it before, but I was trying to describe the extent of my impotent rage in another thread and this was the best descriptor I could think of in my DayQuil-addled state:

Woman has huge meltdown over Bath and Body Works Candles and one unfortunate store employee who seemingly did nothing wrong.

If these candles were so important, why doesn't she just buy them online?

As if anybody at Bath & Body Works will give a poo poo when she complains, if she ever did go through with it. What an entitled poo poo.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

King of Foolians posted:

I stopped watching when I got to his part because I used to work in retail and it was painful to hear this self-entitled bitch outlining how inconvenienced she was and all the free poo poo she deserves because of it. I do love that she described in detail how "Jen" admitted that she made a mistake and apologized profusely, which is all this bitch is owed.

She has probably never worked retail. Or if she has (slim chance), it was a long time ago.

Wanting to ruin someone over candles. Candles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

AlmightyBob posted:

I much prefer when people call, because if someone drives 30 miles to our store and finds out we don't have what they're looking for they turn into assholes.

I just figure if I drive a half hour and something isn't there, I'm the idiot for not calling to make sure. I would never think to take it out on the staff.

• Locked thread