Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
Who likes to take the long way? No one, that's who. Why would you ever do something the proper way, when you can accomplish the same goal in less time?

Personally I like the short cuts that give me the greatest reward, without actually risking anything of my own. I'll break rules, skirt the law and generally do whatever I want, as long as I get the best outcome for myself. I've found all sorts of ways to make my life easier and more enjoyable and at the same time, get one over on someone else. drat it makes me feel good when I do that. Honestly, no victory is sweeter then when you win and some other innocent gently caress, gets kneecapped. It's like a double win on social standing.

My name is Toilet Shoes, and I work in the criminal justice field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
you forgot the link to your youtube

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
You know, I had a joke but it breaks the new forum rule so I can't say it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Toilet Shoes posted:

My name is Toilet Shoes, and I work in the criminal justice field.

ACAB

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

this thread should take a shortcut to the gas chamber

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I take a short cut in our high school building to where the only people I ever see are my students, maintenance and cafeteria staff.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

my name is hth formerly scrototurbosperg and i dont trust day 1 reregs

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Friginator posted:

You know, I had a joke but it breaks the new forum rule so I can't say it.

I think short cuts would be okay to suggest. Suggesting long cuts is probably forbidden.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Is it like taping a fake felt beard to your face instead of growing a real one?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Champenema posted:

Is it like taping a fake felt beard to your face instead of growing a real one?

no its like taping a real felt beard to your face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
I don't think any of you understand the leaps and bound I am willing to take, to get one over, on someone else. It's just about the best feeling in the world to know you crushed some law breakers dreams.

• Locked thread