Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I know it's a work but Renee's acting is what has me thinking there's a 1% chance here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

WHICH ONES MOSH WHICH ONES THRASHER

Thrasher is the fat one who runs a dominos pizza

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Everyone in that picture looks really into what's going on.

Also why is Bo in his old gear, and why is he in it at the airport?

Because that's from NXT

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jenji Kohan is the female Ryan Murphy so the show will be good for like two years and then she'll get up her own rear end about the success of it and completely gently caress it up with poo poo she finds personally entertaining.

Every show either of them has done is exactly that way.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

There's absolutely nothing in that Ryback thing that's hard to believe.

The money seems realistic. The putting a title on someone during negotiations thing is their MO to make whoever think there's big plans for them.

Everything there seems perfectly in line with what I would expect.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

My guess:

Jericho distracts Cass, who turns around into a Spear.

Owens gets counted out helping fight Enzo and Cass off of Jericho.

Stooges come out to help Rollins but Rollins doesn't want their help so they lay him out. Roman pins him to win the belt.

Every finish is stupid and it protects Seth while setting up several stupid rear end weeks of "who's the good guy, who's the bad guy" so they can try to see if people cheer Roman for the belt before they commit to a double turn.

Sounds like WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

SomeMathGuy posted:

"Seth Rollins: Incredibly Dangerous Worker" is now the canon narrative, per the pre-show. :allears:

Hahaha Seth is going to Kayfabe injure Reigns with a move to win the belt in order to try to get sympathy for Roman

• Locked thread