Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
sex with men?
yes please
pee on me
View Results

• Locked thread
Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

pissquick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

one time I tried to piss quick and it made my taint hurt for days

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
it would be funny if you got the blackened talapia and they served it and were like "todays blackening is human poo poo" and then they poked their boners into the food while they pissed on it

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
it would be hilarious if you walked in and everyone was just standing around masturbating their boners all non-chalantly and then everyone started peeing on you

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
id be like "check please"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

it would be funny to go into the lobster tank with no pants so the lobsters are nipping at your nuts and trimming your fore skin

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

a hole-y ghost posted:

it would be funny to go into the lobster tank with no pants so the lobsters are nipping at your nuts and trimming your fore skin

you could poo poo in there too

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just ray posted:

you could poo poo in there too
you poo poo in there while you're in there, I heard lobsters will eat poo poo

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
it would be funny to order some scallops or something and the waitress comes to your table (bottomless) and starts popping them out of her vagina onto a plate and then pisses all over them

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

just ray posted:

it would be funny to order some scallops or something and the waitress comes to your table (bottomless) and starts popping them out of her vagina onto a plate and then pisses all over them
and then you say "It's a boy!!"

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
or you could order some shrimp alfredo and the waiter just vomits it onto a plate and then takes a poo poo in his hands and starts rubbing it all over his face and balls while he pisses in your mouth

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Is this the end of GBS?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

imagine if you ordered the deep fried calamari appetizer and the waiter come out with them on his dick like a ring toss, he even deep fried his whole dick with the calamari on it.

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

a hole-y ghost posted:

imagine if you ordered the deep fried calamari appetizer and the waiter come out with them on his dick like a ring toss, he even deep fried his whole dick with the calamari on it.

that would be loving funny. he could have diarrhea and have it coming out of his rear end in a top hat and squirting all over everyone

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
if you got a baked potato with everything as a side they could put piss, poo poo, cum, and vomit on it and be like "you said everything, sir" and then they could puke on you and piss in your mouth

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

ray I think you need a cheeba chew and a nap

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
if you got a salad with bleu cheese they could serve it to you with a big turd on it and be like "i thought you said poo cheese" and then they could stand around poking you with their boner forcing you to eat the poo poo salad

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
who pissed my biscs ????

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
garcon, these biscs are dript with piss what sort of animals do you have working in the back i demand a new tray of ched bisc be made right this instant

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

thathonkey posted:

garcon, these biscs are dript with piss what sort of animals do you have working in the back i demand a new tray of ched bisc be made right this instant

you should try the clam chowder its made with cum and piss!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

if sheep goats was here he could post a cheddar biscuit fluffy cartoon

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
id like some piss bisque

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
i wonder if anyone ever shoved one of those lobsters up their rear end and vomited on their boner

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yep, probably so i imagine

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
did anyone tell the op to pee on his own body?

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
the best thing would be to have them give you a tour of the kitchen and you get back there and everyone is jacking each other off into a big bowl and making GBS threads and pissing all over everything. they could be vomiting too.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

just ray posted:

the best thing would be to have them give you a tour of the kitchen and you get back there and everyone is jacking each other off into a big bowl and making GBS threads and pissing all over everything. they could be vomiting too.

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
another fun thing would be to order some clams but when you open them up they are full of human poo poo and piss

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
a notoriously good food/cum vessel is cheese dip ( sorry to deviate from red lovster)

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

thathonkey posted:

a notoriously good food/cum vessel is cheese dip ( sorry to deviate from red lovster)

they have an artichoke dip that you could probably poo poo in :shrug:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

just ray posted:

they have an artichoke dip that you could probably poo poo in :shrug:

*yawns really loudly* been there done that

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
instead of going to the toilet when you have to go number 2 you could squat on the bar and poo poo there while rubbing your rear end along the bar like a dog

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
you could pee on the bartender

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

sit on my face and fart biscuit poo poo and dust into my mouth

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
i wonder if anyone has ever peed in someones vagina than then took a poo poo in there to clog it up

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

gonna need some links for piss+poo poo+vagina fiction tia

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
you could place your order and when the waitress comes back you are totally nude and covered in oyur own poo poo and piss then you could vomit on your boner and cum on her

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if youre a girl you could put the biscuits inside your vagina and say you got something good baking in the oven then suddenly jump up on the table lift your skirt and squeeze them out onto a basket and yell dinner is server !!!

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

thathonkey posted:

if youre a girl you could put the biscuits inside your vagina and say you got something good baking in the oven then suddenly jump up on the table lift your skirt and squeeze them out onto a basket and yell dinner is server !!!

i like to have my fajitas served that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eunice
Aug 23, 2016

by Smythe
u culd use the patented "fart rebreather" system to inject the fart fetish into FYAD rebreathing farts for eternity and conquest

• Locked thread