Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Eat it well before dinner and dinner will be better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Just chilling on my deck downing a Mickys and puffin on a doob and the awesome old Latino lady down stairs just shows up with most of a bag of tortilla chips and homemade salsa and it's like sometimes the universe just aligns ya know?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Will she let you eat her fish taco as well?

I dunno but she gotta pretty smoking daughter who lives with her who also has an infant but she's also really scary

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The Upscale Joint: a dispensary-adjacent restaurant that specializes in a plethora of deluxe munchie hors d'oeuvres that'll be one million dollars tia

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

I'm about to go dry for a while and I just know I'm gonna drink more to make up for it

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

didja guys ever think about the fact that, ya know, being stoned is a privilege and most folks wake up sober with no way to get stoned and there are to this day huge powerful bureaucracies that operate on the onus of preventing even being stoned?

well i do, if you're in a backwards state or country give your dude a brief hug and thank him for taking on the risk to keep you high

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Guess I wanna smoke up on my deck and enjoy the evening but small flighted hexapods keep trying to come and steal my blood with their little needle mouths please advise

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i do infact remember the stoner space jamaicans and their one-man navy

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

hog fat posted:

weed makes you impotent, gay and retarded: the requisites for leading a minimalist stoic life

yes but let me tell you being potent, heterosexual and retarded is no recipe for success

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Zorodius posted:

I was just a game show octopus and I could see out of all my suckers at once?

like my roommate was just getting loving destroyed on Jeopardy, and I couldn't help him because I had no hands or speech and was a cephalopod

oh man salvia, my first time well

about a billion Dragonettes sang about how jesus didn't love me anymore with radiating mouths separating the facets of reality which constituted the totality of existence

that was also my last time on saliva

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

gettin lit and lighting people up in ds1 with my twink is like the best, just the best

also wax/dabs feel like just a totally different beast, just something else and i do not prefer them at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

smoked herb and not keif for the first time in days, got so smacked I almost couldn't drive home

whoa weird are you me