Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
5:20 belated blazin'. What's up chill rear end hombres?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Ben Smash posted:

I bought for the first time in almost a year recently but left the buds w/ my cousin so I couldn't smoke it all at once cause I can't loving help myself.

You should get it back and smoke it all at once.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

a dog from hell posted:

Ever tried getting high on life?

Umm... that's actually pretty lame. Sorry about this post.

Don't ever be sorry about posting.

You're cool. :cool:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

The Sheriff Jake posted:

yes. no harvest today. no seeds right now. already got my genetics. just take cuts off the moms.

You know quality can significantly degenerate after the 8th generation clones, right?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Qvindtar posted:

Someone recommend an electronic vaporizer that doesn't cost $800 and also doesn't die after a year. I'm still using a vaporgenie because it is absolutely foolproof. Pax 2 and Grasshopper both still decent?

Keep using a vaporgenie because they are way better than all that nerd poo poo out there right now. Unless you want to use carts like a nerd. There's also a diy volcano you can do with a variable temp heat gun and some hose accessories.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Marijuana es muy bueno.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

Suck my dick you fuckman.

Toke my blunt you chilldude.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Buying from briefcases at some rear end in a top hat's house, and those were the good old days? loving lol Florida. Still hasn't even caught up with mid 90's CA.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I've got a tarantula joint in my pocket. Do I share it with one friend and some strangers at a bar or should we bogart it and see sausage party tomorrow?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pudding Huxtable posted:

I only got an 8th of high cbd (18% / less than 1% THC). Doesn't get me chonged at all but it definitely helps curb the cravings. poo poo is like the o'douls of weed. But holy poo poo does it make you hongry

I have a strain like that in the freezer for legit pain or sleep issues.This on is called Harlequin, seen another called tsunami. It's weird how different it is.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

AkumaHokoru posted:

dhgate if you dont mind waiting 3 weeks. high end bongs sub 60 dollars

Thanks for this. Goddamn.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

weekend update: fresh take: weed is still good

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree. Weed is actually great.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

it isnt, stay away from glass bowls. frosted and decorative glasses are esp bad.

cigarettes with fiberglass filters cause the same kind of damage

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicosis

Lol, you don't even understand the wikipedia article you're quoting your dumbass mythology from.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

el B posted:

N2O was my gateway drug. Had a tooth pulled when I was a kid and thought I was inside Super Mario Bros 3.

Have fun!

They gave you the good stuff for a child tooth pulling? WTF? I got screwed over with my childhood dentist sticking me with 9 shots of Novocaine.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Well that's one way to spend 500$. Literal heady glass.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Blaze it.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Mariana Horchata posted:

just picked up a fresh bag of maine homegrown bruce banner #9 gonna get terminally chill rn ok

anybody ever get so high they become able to speak in a Jamaican patois? well thats on my list of things to do

No, I don't get very racist when I'm high.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What kind of weird rear end weed are you guys smokin' that be making you racist and gay?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I like the hammer style bubblers more than the sherlock ones.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
We are all partakers of the wisdom herb here. No need to disparage our brethren.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Weed.

What is it good for?

Absolutely everything.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm chillin' tonight gettin' blazed and watching blue planet on blueray.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
This week ben and jerrys and Talenti gelato are 2.50 at Vons. It's been hard not to buy 4.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Blazin on my pipe with some wet dream and a dab of shatter master on top.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Randy posted:

should i make a gravity bong or go out and buy papers

Apple pipe.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

post it after it is weed next time pls

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Girl Scout Cookies are the bomb.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Gorilla Glue #4 and Wet Dream are also pretty killer if you see them.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

well one of my guys definitely gets it from colorado so i think the names are accurate. another guy uses real names and it always looks different but i have no idea really. all the good poo poo here has been kiefed out it fuckin sucks

You're cool enough to make it in CA, what's stopping you from moving?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

i'm not gay

But you could be, you could be.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
As a wise man once said, " if I wanted to smoke tobacco I'd get a skinny white bitch."

Splifs are terrible and for euro trash.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Wake and bake. It's how it's done.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

BONGHITZ posted:

The smoke never passes through the water. This is a pipe, not a bong

Made by some nerd that doesn't blaze, no doubt.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Just found those silicone bongs on dh gate for 23$. Gonna give it a shot.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

puke pentagram posted:

I smoked more weed than usual early today and took a nap. It was really weird because all through my sleeping I kept seeing (hearing?) "Falun Bong Refugee, Falun Bong Refugee" over and over. There's something about the combination of those three words that my brain kept trying to figure out.

If it will help you sleep, I replaced the Gong in Falun Gong with bong.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

el B posted:

What's the best way to go about cleaning this glass bong I dug out of my closet? It's got a fair amount of residue at the bottom. I haven't used this thing in over a year I'd say.
I was thinking about going to my lovely, small time college headshop down the street and seeing if they had any 420 cleaner. I used that stuff 15 years ago.

Dont pay for that poo poo. Get some white vinegar or better yet isopropyl alcohol and some rice. Put them in, close off the holes and shake it up. It will look brand new.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Definitely go with the isopropyl alcohol over the vinegar and instead of rice you can also use salt if that's what you got on hand. It's an abrasive like baking soda in tooth paste.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Dude, the first time I smoked weed it was a blunt made from mexibrick rolled from a paper bag that we slathered in lemon ice. We've come a long way.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Please don't do that, isopropyl alcohol is incredibly toxic and can kill you. If you want to drink the gross resin alcohol mixture use a high proof spirit like Everclear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Thanks for confirming my suspicions that darkweb orders would do nothing but make me anxious as gently caress

Get a job as a waiter for 1 week. You'll never need another internet contact again.