Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Man how good are MFLBs , i come home have a quick chooch on it and I just feel better. having just the slight glaze of weed makes my otherwise empty afternoon great.

anyone else here not entirely honest with their SOs about smoking?

The missus thinks I smoke every 3rd-5th day, but truth be told goons I've been a daily smoker for nearly the last two-three years.
Shes thankfully a little unobservant and goes to sleep early so I stay up and video game with a couple pulls from the vape.
I have actual medical conditions that are abated by low level daily use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

bald gnome error posted:

why did u marry her tho. like does she give wild bjs or do anal bc if not why are u married to a bitch who won't even let u smoke daily for medical let alone bc Weed Is Cool

its not a matter of her being restrictive its a matter of a white lie I guess.

she would be a little peeved if i was a daily smoker but not insanely, i think she would be worried about my health and such. but i figure by omitting the truth it keeps her happy and dating(in her mind) a functioning non-waste of space stoner.

where as if she was fully aware of my daily level of use she would resent me for it.I think honestly that she has a bit of double think and willful ignorance. i;e "my boy friend treats me right and smokes in his own time and doesn't let it affect our relationship. So why does it matter??" somehow reconciled with "Jestery i wouldn't like it if you smoked everyday"

I make no claim to understand how her mind works but she smiles at me when i do helicopter dick so i think im still good

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

bald gnome error posted:

thats fair i guess. idk a girl who smokes a weed all the time would def also laugh @ ur helicopter dick motions tho

who am i to say tho. my ex-wife bought me a pipe for our first valentines (it was rainbow cause we're gay 😎) and i made her a cute lil custom stash jar for our first anniversary.

but now she's my WHORE EX-WIFE (/frank reynolds voice) so who can say what is best: to have loved, and smoked a weed, and lost; or to have a gf with weird hangups abt a weed who is with u now and laughs at ur dumb stoner jokes anyway

I dated a literal whore for about three years. Wasn't

bald gnome error posted:

thats fair i guess. idk a girl who smokes a weed all the time would def also laugh @ ur helicopter dick motions tho

who am i to say tho. my ex-wife bought me a pipe for our first valentines (it was rainbow cause we're gay 😎) and i made her a cute lil custom stash jar for our first anniversary.

but now she's my WHORE EX-WIFE (/frank reynolds voice) so who can say what is best: to have loved, and smoked a weed, and lost; or to have a gf with weird hangups abt a weed who is with u now and laughs at ur dumb stoner jokes anyway

I dated a sex worker for a couple of years a while back. Was a legit interesting experience. I do look at the years fondly but wouldn't do it again.

Becoming known to the workers at a brothel was pretty boss. They would mess with the Johns by having like 4-5 come out and "inviting" me back. The John's faces were funny

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

el B posted:

Lol no. This is some teenager/people in their early 20's bullshit. Act like a loving adult and be honest.

If this is true, then why are you hiding it? You deserve better.

I mean it's not like drug use has ever caused problems in relationships.

It's not like I'm going for walks with a J and coming home smelling like rear end and being worried about if she knows I'm high.

I'm just on a vape every night past 10pm. And I don't think she has worked out than I am stoned when I come to bed.

I feel it would be weird if I walked in the bedroom and was like " HI HONEY, IM HIGH, JUAST LETTING YOU KNOW I AM WEEED."

I just come to bed, have a little slap and tickle and act normally. If she asks that I'm high I tell her, I just don't feel the need to announce when I am high.(which is everynight)

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I ran 5 km , worked all day teaching 9 year olds and lifted a couch up 45 stairs.

I have earned my stoner moment of eating pizza and listening to podcast cone seasion.

Well earned cone stories?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

drat horror queefs posted:

mgs: solid sploof: tactical smoking action

"sploof, try to remember the basics of CQC: chronic quickly chars. so smoke up bitch"
"thanks boss"
*smokes a shitton of soviet jungle weed*

Metal Greatly Solid.
The phantom spliff

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Update: I survived smoking weed last night

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

WEWLAD, Watching stranger things with the missus, playing world of tanks and smoking dope on a day off. Is there anything better?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Mariana Horchata posted:

u should dab then

Im happy with Nimbin bush weed, and vaping, I legit think dabs would kill me

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I love getting to a 2 and just existing, it's the best

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

some guy posted:

stay up 48 hours and then smoke a joint or some poo poo

Yeah...nahh

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Had the first day not smoking weed in the last couple moths.

It was horrible

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Hello from Friday and Australia lads, gunna hit the vape and chill.

Just finished some rock climbing and a stressful week at work and a couple hospital visits.

Bong'o'clock

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

thathonkey posted:

what's every1 "tokin" or "chiefin" on this beautiful labor day weekend

Some nice Nimbin bush

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I'm about to smoke an avb J, should be good

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

UPDATE: I HAVE CUT MYSELF SHAVING AND BLED OVER MY QUILT COVER. 10/10

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Heading in to work,

9-10 hours from now i will be on my balcony couch ripping a cone.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Volume posted:

Tfw you realize you still gotta fight through rush hour traffic before you can smoke

I get a lift home and can just zone out and talk about overrated with my lift

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Jestery posted:

Heading in to work,

9-10 hours from now i will be on my balcony couch ripping a cone.

Update
http://i.imgur.com/jfb0LUd.jpg

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I smoked weed, watched a bunch of the magic school bus and ate a cookie.

What a great yesterday evening.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Smoking dope later on, anyone else here smoke weed?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Travis343 posted:

Nice try narc

Darn foiled again

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Had my first blunt last night, was aight.

They aren't much a thing in Australia.ill probably keep to my Js and billys

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

A water pipe, Billy is the Australian parlance. B/c some guy killed himself jumping into a Billabong when he was stealing sheep and now we teach children that song in primay school.

Australia is hosed

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

The missus and I did so stoner art the other night

Hers:

http://i.imgur.com/8zMo68n.jpg

Mine:

http://i.imgur.com/cLY6ztY.jpg

~Snakerflys~

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Guys , Im pretty high

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

At work,, mission critical,, I cannot be stoned.. In a couple hours though...

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Jestery posted:

At work,, mission critical,, I cannot be stoned.. In a couple hours though...

hey guys

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I have a really high psychological tolerance. I mostly vape at home, when I do have a cone or two it still hits me like a ton of bricks and a draw or two gets me to sleep at night

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I have roadworks like 30 meters away from my 3 level apartment. it is so loud the foreman advised us to stay at friends(ha) and family houses.

It's so loud in getting loud to sleep. in Chinese the word for crisis is a synonym for opportunity.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Update :I got to sleep

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

thathonkey posted:

i like to smoke weed

Me too man

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I have a problem, i smoke very little so by the time i need to buy my last dealer have stopped dealing.

Like gently caress and new dealers are hesitant to deal me anything more than half oz. If they do they wont ever see me again so i cant build up a relationship. It sucks. So jealous of you guys in your legal states

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

reallivedinosaur posted:

dark souls is the best game for weed

Go tell that story walking, I struggle enough with that game sober. I feel like i would need to devote my life to dark souls to "git gud" I can consistently cheese my way to just before O&S but have never actually fought them. My game fucks up or I aggro solarie accidentally.

I want to love dank souls so much but it is just consistently ~just~ out of my ability ceiling and I cant enjoy being punished like you druggos

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Oh its easy to love dark souls you just smoke some weed and just settle down and look at the vistas, try to get a feel for where everything is in relation to other things, use EVERY cheesy thing at your disposal at all times and spend lots of time reading through the darksouls wikidot wiki.

Defeating bosses is almost a secondary element to just walking around and repeating corny phrases to yourself (in character), like "wow, i probably shouldnt be here.", "by the 4 knights of gwyn, DIE", "the mystery of velka is mine and mine alone to solve! I will bring justice to the gods!"

Then all of a sudden the boss battles become secondary to the ambient, weedfriendly and almost sad/solemn exploration. Friendly faces are rare and bullshit soul devouring monsters are plentiful. But you wouldnt ever let some cheese rear end boss whos spent a thousand years perfecting his murdering of undeads get in the way of your exploration right? No! (Use summons and top up health potions always upgrade weapons fight dirty).

And then when you replay it, for the millionth time, as a sealer of new londo or whatever and just wreck everything with a knife without barely even looking at the screen because you've reached maximum zen mode, that's when you realize that dark souls mever stops giving.

I never gained more than three or four things to alter my weapons, like the gold pine resin. I figured i should save it for something special and never used it and got frustrated

Likewise to the cracked red eye orb. I know dark souls is about learning things yourself and having it revealed at its own pace but i never used any kind of summon item since they seemed too valuable.

So i never summoned anything or was anything more than a stinking hollow.

I kinda draw the line at ancillary reading of wikis to understand core mechanics of a game. So i never got gud

Is there anything obvious as to how im playing the game wrong. I enjoy the moment to moment gameplay but the finer details are far far too dense for my taste.

Like i dont need to delve through wikis to work out how to double jump in rocket league y'know

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

crr posted:

Hey guys, i have a really low tolerance (like, three quarters of a joint will get me nice and high) and i'm considering buying a few THC pills. They're 70mg each and its indica. Would one of these get me really high or just mellow me out? Thanks

Indica- in da couch
Sativa- poo poo im high aye

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Everyone calm the gently caress down, an old dealer got back in contact with me and im buying from him

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

You know sometimes I wonder if I smoke too much weed. I know I dont, but i feel its a healthy anxiety.

I go through about a quarter in a month or 2 and then I google it and see forum posts that talk about hitting the bong while still in bed before breakfast. And i just think " I have a really heathly relationship with weed".

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Buying some weed right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I didnt get arrested, and my dealer wants to get a beer sometime . Thanks SA i will remain good friends with him