Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
hello weed thread. i bought some weed the other day. its good and gets you high but it tastes quite bad. i then went out and bought really good™ weed, and it tastes great.

except i have all this other weed now that im just not gonna smoke because i spoil myself. whats a good option? weed tincture? decarb it and throw in some alcohol for a few days? i dont feel like making butter because i live in an apartment complex and it would probably smell too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Its weird in NY now. A bunch of headshops and smoke shops are now selling stickers and oh hey with the purchase of that sticker you get a free gift of weed with that. And during the summer people would set up a pop up outdoor vendor market. Set up a tent and take "donations" and hand out some free weed and edibles.

Did I say weird its actually pretty awesome. Is this how things work elsewhere where weed is now decriminalized?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

precision posted:

Okay but no seriously why do all the head shops sell lovely steel screens now instead of good brass ones???
I was originally going to ask what the difference was, but then I used google, and google says steel screens are better because of the higher melt point.

Why are brass better?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

poverty goat posted:

if you are getting anywhere near the melt point of your screen, or even the aluminum shavings from your grinder, you should consider smoking with a regular lighter instead of the acetylene torch
I'm not saying I benefit from the higher melt point, just that the higher melt point indicates that that its higher quality material so why not use it? Why does OP prefer brass? Easier to bend is the only pro I see.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Virginia is in that weird legal place where it’s legal to possess but there’s no legal way to sell it yet. And it’ll stay that way for at least a year from what I’ve read, since they have that weird thing where the legislature only meets for like a month in odd-numbered years.
So lots of sticker shops in your area then? Buy a sticker get a weed free?

When this happened in NY a few years ago my favorite was a popcorn place that let a weed store move in. Buy a popcorn get a weed free.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
How do I get my preroll cones to not look like a canoe when I'm done smoking them? My herb is fresh and evenly ground, I've tried just barely packing it in I've tried packing it real dense. I try to evenly light the end and I also rotate it as I smoke.

It will always burn unevenly. I've tried raw, blazy susans, and pop cones. What the weed!

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Hello weed thread.

My guy posted on telegram looking to get rid of 28 packages of edibles to make room for new stuff and look who happened to be the first to text. :getin:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Sunk Dunk posted:

let's high out bro

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Don't worry y'all no children around these fun as heck to look at packages just my wife 👀

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Mozi posted:

I mean I guess the point is that it's only children who would get a kick out of this in the first place so :shrug:
Children ain't gettin deals like I got. :coal:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Doesn't look as cool, but I've got a similar device.

4G total, two different strains. You can flick a toggle to switch between A (blue light), B (green light), or A+B (teal light)

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Frozen Peach posted:

Never smoked a joint rolled in an actual leaf before. Thought I'd try it.

It was pretty awesome. And berry flavored.
Weird. I just bought the same thing yesterday from amazon, except it was a combo pack of a few flavors. I kinda hated it the one I tried. Tasted a little off and it was hard to pack it since they're so stiff. The filter is great though!

I much prefer Pop cones. They feel and burn like a raw paper but still have little flavor bead in em. Girlfriend hates regular joints now even though I buy the best stuff. :cry:

Cage fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Mar 24, 2023

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Tried out a new vendor today. Some flower, prerolls, and a cart. I know its not much but I usually tip the guy delivering weed to my doorstop at least $10. Today the guy straight up refused. Total was xxx I handed him xxx+10 and hes all "Ohh noo we can't do that" and I was a little flabbergasted so I didn't ask why I just said sorry lol :confused:

Here is some grape cake before I applied fire.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I made myself laugh today by calling my weed pen a weed harmonica.

What kinda neat weed stuff u guys got?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

I love stealthy weed.

Weed everywhere.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
That reminds me

If you have a seahorse pro the lil glass part makes for an excellent finger saver.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Plan R posted:

Does anybody actually like smoking joints?
There is something very therapeutic about coming home from work, taking big nugs of weed and grinding them into small grinds of weed, taking that freshly ground weed and poking it down a preroll cone, wrapping it up and lighting it and just chilling out.

I love me some dabs I love pipes but when you have a lot of weed sometimes its good to smoke a whole lot at once while wasting a little of it.

edit:

Vampire Panties posted:

I love the entire process of joints. The whole tangible feeling of breaking up the weed, grinding it, rolling it up, and smoking it. The knack of rolling of a good joint with sticky weed, like the tiny bit of craftsmanship that goes into making it; Like cooking a great meal. Learning to roll a joint is (maybe pathetically) one of my first "I need to learn this" skills. Also came in handy when I was mega broke and could only afford Top or Bugler packages of leaf tobacco.
my person

Cage fucked around with this message at 00:52 on May 7, 2023

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
20 year old me would probably save it and smoke it for when I had no weed. 37 year old me would break off anything that easily falls off and throw it out.

Life is too short for harsh smoke.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Oh Don Piano posted:

Anyone in states that have legalized rec, what is the protocol for acquiring flower in the time between the passage of a bill, and retail sales going into effect?
Find your local facebook weed groups (one locally here is "cannacultureXXX" where XXX is my zipcode). Meetups/delivery got a lot more relaxed and chill after it was passed in NY.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I mean yeah you can't really post prices and stuff without facebook taking most stuff down but there will probably be discord and telegram invites being passed around, these are pretty normal ways to order stuff now. I also just message another crew on facebook whenever I want to see their menu. Once you find the groups you'll probably see most people are friends with each other, its all very friendly.

I never tried craigslist. I probably wouldn't.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Does anyone keep some sort of humidity pack with their flower? Is it worth it? Right now I just keep mine in baggies in a sealed mason jar. Should I do anything else?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

poverty goat posted:

If you're keeping it in a jar and going through it at a decent clip it's probably not going to do much for you
Yeah I'd say its gone within 4-6 weeks. Okay good to know thank you! Gonna go crazy at dollar tree so I can keep all my strains in cute lil jars with labels.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
All weed is good, but buying good weed after just good weed is good, weed thread.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I havent used an ooze pen for a few years because they always seemed to die on me, but I just picked up a 2.0 version of the twist pen and its pretty dang neat. Usb-C charging, auto-activation upon inhaling you don't even have to hit the button anymore!

Now I just gotta not sit on it.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I've taken 3000mg+ before. Only thing I noticed was my eyelids felt a little heavy. :(

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

i am harry posted:

Broken another pipe dropping it on the tiles that makes number six or something is it time to spend $100 on
an unbreakable pipe with magnets in it?

Your local headshop will sell metal pipes.

Also stop smoking weed like thor.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

i am harry posted:

My house is just nothing but marble floor tiles on every surface
Why are we focusing on the tiles and not the fact that dropping things should happen less

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I'm willing to die on this hill of "maybe try dropping things less" until I smoke a weed and not care.

Ok I don't care. Do a weed.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Vanilla, cinnamon, citrus oils, and other flavorings!

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
This may be controversial, but I feel like someone could've come up with a better name than "Cheetah Piss" for weed. "Permanent Marker" also makes me go 👀

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Maybe u should suck a male cheetahs dick!
This kind of post doesn't really fit the weed thread :confused:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Fuckin lmao at catching a prob for being rude on this site, whatever dork reported me could spend half your day tattling.

Suck a male cheetahs... :monocle: penis!?
Hello it was me good vibes only in this thread pls 🌞

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Chief McHeath posted:

All you “it’s just like a bong or at least almost” folks with your gee-gaws and whiz-wallops and zip-zoppers can just stop

It ain’t a bong rip and that’s that, that’s all there is to it, end of discussion
Truth.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I got some weed™.

\

I think? Could be anything really.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Super in ur butt.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Just saw a plug post this. It is certainly 2023, weed is crazy. Wonder how long it takes to spray all 1000mg?

Cage fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Dec 30, 2023

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
It's cool when you have a shitload of weed and it's nbd to let it just burn when you're not inhaling it. If you wanna conserve then ya real lovely way to smoke.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Do you guys have a website you like for cheap glass?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
My friendly weed man had a lil sale on some bagged weed so I took him up on it, some brand called Seven Leaves that I never heard of but the baggies looked cool. Anyway, they were packaged in late november/december 2023 and so far everything is dry as heck. Does that seem right? They're all sealed mylar 1/8th bags with the ziploc. The weed is fire but it basically grinds into dust.

https://www.sevenleavesca.com/3-5g-pouch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Ah dang I forgot about that, my local headshop sells the bovedas in singles so Ill just go grab a few. Thanks!

It doesn't bother me a whole lot I just didnt think it would get so dry so quickly but who knows how it was stored.