Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Konar posted:

My roommate in my 20s would start every morning with a bong load of tobacco, then she’d run to the bathroom to poop while exhaling it.

She called them choppers

This was a helluva post to start my day on

Edit: This is a good snipe. Everyone gets to read this again, now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I've been following the Interloper saga as it unfolds, and it's one heck of a rabbit hole to go down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImewMLwyjdE

I don't know if it's an ARG, someone's art project, a spoOoky server or what. Interesting though.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

Waffle! posted:

I've been following the Interloper saga as it unfolds, and it's one heck of a rabbit hole to go down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImewMLwyjdE

I don't know if it's an ARG, someone's art project, a spoOoky server or what. Interesting though.

This is pretty drat cool. And weird, mostly weird. A little unsettling! especially the portal demo 5 on video 2.

It definitely reads like someone's pet project during work on the source engine code.. but I can't explain or make sense of several things it brings up: 6am time limit, the graffitti disappearing, and the game having some kind of corruption built into these demos that kills the game files (in the portal instance) also, what the gently caress, that ending to the portal video??? i jumped, that was legit spooky. it's all fake but i am a fan of this kind of weird stuff.

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 23, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

if you don't bean bong are you even a smoker?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

real pros make their own snow year round and snow bong. I wish I was that cool. still it's nice when it does snow.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

My FIL always wants to talk about these old land races and his attempts at growing the modern iterations.

He chases some long time gone feeling that some specific strain gave him.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Hardawn posted:

My FIL always wants to talk about these old land races and his attempts at growing the modern iterations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4hR3NQmCZU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Lately when I get the munchies I can't freaking stay away from, of all things, yogurt. Just plain vanilla whole milk yogurt is so GD good.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

precision posted:

Lately when I get the munchies I can't freaking stay away from, of all things, yogurt. Just plain vanilla whole milk yogurt is so GD good.

what about a mango lassi. Or just a vanilla lassi actually. Or like...a vanilla milkshake w vanilla yogurt added

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

precision posted:

Life hack: you can tell McDonald's to substitute bacon on a sausage mcmuffin and therefore and hence get a bacon mcmuffin

Not the wrong thread, I'm also stoned

What do you substitute the bacon with?

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

precision posted:

Trail mix with the yogurt raisins, or yogurt covered pretzels are so good.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Flash back to being 19 watching Harvey Birdman on the couch in my underwear with a big bowl of popcorn, bacon bits and hotsauce

My housemate comes in, immediately grasps the situation asks for a bowl and a bowl

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
That first bowl after you thoroughly clean your pipe :catdrugs:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
A long time ago, I got some "Harlequin" flower because it was expensive/g and I was feeling good that day whatever. Anyway, I get it, and it turns out it's like 8% THCA and 8% CBDA lmao

into the shelf it went, but I'm running low on my good stuff, didn't feel like going out today, and though what the hell?

I've been vaping it most of the day, and it's actually quite good. It's been a very mellow high, I am entirely functional (and could work on this, which is very good) and just feel uplifted. I still would not drive or do anything dangerous, but poo poo otherwise I'm fine.

It also tastes real, real lemony, and that is just one of my favorite weed flavors. I've had flower so strong it was like biting a drat lemon

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I feel like loving death now (cold mixed with having to do a ton of basement stuff yesterday which involved poo poo water coming in), but I'm nearly out of flower and I just saw a report that Missouri is going through a weed shortage and prices will be going up very soon, so I'm going to have to make a weed run. Thankfully only an hr, but this is the last thing I wanted to do today.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Code Jockey posted:

A long time ago, I got some "Harlequin" flower because it was expensive/g and I was feeling good that day whatever. Anyway, I get it, and it turns out it's like 8% THCA and 8% CBDA lmao

bro in Michigan, some of the places that still carry medical have high CBD strains and god drat they are my loving jam. The high is so much more mellow and while I don't feel stupid, it's great for like doing yardwork or going for a walk or like, tackling poo poo at work that I'm totally roadblocked with. I really really really hope that as legal weed spreads across our God Blessed Nation The United States Of America, more places start marketing the poo poo out of high CBD stuff.

Like, my #1 preference for edibles and what I always recommend for first timers or people who've had bad times on edibles, are 1:1 THC:CBD edibles. My dad is sensitive to edibles, like 5mg gets him lowkey lit, but when he takes the 1:1 edibles he's able to enjoy it a lot more and mellow out.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

precision posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcaxUvNN4nI

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

precision posted:

https://youtu.be/e_ROA_ZEGfA

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Konar posted:

My roommate in my 20s would start every morning with a bong load of tobacco, then she’d run to the bathroom to poop while exhaling it.

She called them choppers

I'm in love

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Code Jockey posted:

into the shelf it went, but I'm running low on my good stuff, didn't feel like going out today, and though what the hell?

I've been vaping it most of the day, and it's actually quite good. It's been a very mellow high, I am entirely functional (and could work on this, which is very good) and just feel uplifted. I still would not drive or do anything dangerous, but poo poo otherwise I'm fine.

It also tastes real, real lemony, and that is just one of my favorite weed flavors. I've had flower so strong it was like biting a drat lemon

Harlequin rules and low-THC weed shouldn't be discounted out of hand, imo. Give it a smell and see how it looks, buy weed based on that before you look at the THC content. Pictured: Harlequin

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Anybody tried vaping living weed? It’s cool as long as you start doing it 30 minutes before you want to get high, because it takes a while. It’s delicious.

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Anybody tried vaping living weed? It’s cool as long as you start doing it 30 minutes before you want to get high, because it takes a while. It’s delicious.

Is Living Weed something from Jesus'' drug stash? I'm curious...

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

that g ova there posted:

Is Living Weed something from Jesus'' drug stash? I'm curious...

Yeah Jesus said “Yea, I say unto thee, if a plant does not get you high because it is not dry, pluck it off, and vape it”.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Inspector Hound posted:

Harlequin rules and low-THC weed shouldn't be discounted out of hand, imo.

Agreed, especially after this adventure. An eighth of that down, and I am definitely keeping it in mind for future "I need to be relaxed, but not dumb" times!

Got a half of Blue Dream I am very happy to get into, and tomorrow I have A Big Meeting which is entirely on me to run, and after that, absolutely nothing until Monday. I am going to chew through this half to the best of my ability

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
I’ll just add my penny and stay the improved Volcano Mighty is great.

Hardawn posted:

Thai stick weed was both the cheapest and best weed from the old dream market days, miss it plenty.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Hardawn posted:

All the stuff we had in the Carribbean looked like this. Very chill, happy stuff. Quite a mild smell.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

I'm extremely uncool. Can someone explain wtf this thing is?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
^^^^
It's someone trying twine to tighten nugs around a stick. People make cannabis cigars like that. You pull the stick out and you have an airway.

I got some cherry Garcia live resin with some 60/40 THC/CBD mixture. Tastes like black licorice and the strong amounts of CBD mellow the high in a nice and calming way. Definitely workable, might make this combo a business casual kinda thing.

Hardawn fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 24, 2023

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo

Outrail posted:

I'm extremely uncool. Can someone explain wtf this thing is?

It’s nuggs on a stick pretty much. Only ever found the kind pictured with the red string but it was some of the cheapest weed with the nicest high I’ve had.

The markets would just call it Thai stick weed

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Wow a vegetarian streetfood kebab that actually looks delish.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Crystal Thenis posted:

It’s nuggs on a stick pretty much. Only ever found the kind pictured with the red string but it was some of the cheapest weed with the nicest high I’ve had.

The markets would just call it Thai stick weed

I spent so much time staring at these I nearly blew my timer in Jackbox lol

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
It’s supposed to be 100% pure sativa

Funky bud

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My dad used to talk about thai stick from when he was a teenager. for them it was the strongest stuff you could get with the best high.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
Never smoked a joint rolled in an actual leaf before. Thought I'd try it.

It was pretty awesome. And berry flavored.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Frozen Peach posted:

OK I still think joints are a huge waste of weed and also less healthy cuz you're actually burning it rather than vaping it.

But I'd still smoke that.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'm getting girl scout cookies soon

Looking forward to it

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Frozen Peach posted:

Weird. I just bought the same thing yesterday from amazon, except it was a combo pack of a few flavors. I kinda hated it the one I tried. Tasted a little off and it was hard to pack it since they're so stiff. The filter is great though!

I much prefer Pop cones. They feel and burn like a raw paper but still have little flavor bead in em. Girlfriend hates regular joints now even though I buy the best stuff. :cry:

Cage fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Mar 24, 2023

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Jestery posted:

I'm getting girl scout cookies soon

Looking forward to it

Trip report please, I'm curious about that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Frozen Peach posted:

i like the lemon ones. did that have the crush bit in the filter?