Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I noticed this wasn't actually labware but a thick glass knock off
dremmeled some holes, found a stainless drinking straw and sawed off the end of a .243 case
it's a big smooth lungful and easy to clean

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
My rear end
was a very, very, very fat rear end.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
lepetomane burnt his balls trying to pull an rear end cone

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

today I went to the airport

My airport story
Landed in Christchurch nz with a boxful of medical weed, oil and wafers.
Drug dog jumped all over me a couple of times, I said clever boy and the handler just pulled him away.
Noone looked at my bags but my wife was good naturedly called a "bloody Aussie" for having roo poo poo on her hiking boots.
I thought sniffer dogs sat when they got a hit.
Maybe they don't train for weed anymore because why bother with a lot of false positives from arthritic old retirees like me.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

That Robot posted:

no one makes strains of ruderalis

i wish it did cooler poo poo than just autoflower and not have THC

From page one
A lot of bongwater under the bridge
Think I'll relive this thread that I never paid that much attention to

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Charge her more rent for being a buzzkill

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
You don't hear it called dope much these days.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Waffle! posted:

The only people who use the term dope for weed are cops.

I went looking for a pic of Fat Freddy dressed as a cop.
Found this gem instead

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Carlos Lantana posted:

I went looking for a pic of Fat Freddy dressed as a cop.
Found this gem instead

gently caress

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
My last polln consult was me explaing that I was travelling and needed documentation and dispensed weed to cross borders
That I had an old reliable dealer that was much cheaper and that I got my cbd oil from the men's shed or cooked it up myself
He was pleasant and understanding and wrote me a ton of scripts and a very nice explanatory note
Not that anyone has given a single gently caress about it

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I said the pink kush was too sleepy and got some 17% stuff that works out 50 50 indica and sativa when mixed together for a really nice all day smoke

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Hits kush with brekky
Rewakes 4 hours later
Huh?, oh
Hits kush

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I think a lot of it has to do with marijuana and marijuana users being unfairly punished as criminals and looked down by others for decades over what is essentially a major boon to humanity, so people are going to feel resentful and overcompensate in trying to build an identity around marijuana.

it gave me a massive problem with authority forever
it must be nice to live in a post anslinger world having never been effected by it
because the late 20th century was a hollow square lie
i feel glad for the youth

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/325219960829

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

alcatraz gently caress boy posted:

omg get the hat off the bed man!

just loving great....

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Jestery posted:

So jumping back just a touch

I've found a recipe for weed hard candies,

I'm basically looking to make a low dose weed pill that is inconspicuous

Does anyone have any experience with weed hard candies?

And pitfalls to avoid, pros cons?

Just testing the waters

Polln sells a 5mg sublingual wafer called Hypera
You get 60 for 80 bucks and they work well if you have a reasonably low tolerance
V discreet also legal

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I got "the fear" from some of that jwh synthetic stuff years ago
It was every paranoid high I'd ever had, all at once, like a bucket of spiders tipped down the front of my shirt

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I love you, weed :3: :love:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Jelly posted:

Stoned house-cleaning is also awesome.

"Maybe bong hits will untangle all these leads." - Spigot

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
The devil made me do it

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
*gasp!*
Multibowl boobing!

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Does it hum ominously?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Rx
A gram is better than a drat.
-Dr Huxley

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Wachter posted:

À la reclaim du temps vape-poo

Bong-Pall Cart

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
just had an ice cold bong
it was a great idea
thanks thread

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
this but its a tray of clean loaded bongs

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Weed reads

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I wonder if he ever met Dick Bong

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Larry, Barry,Thomas & Brent

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
The reefer must abakin'
- Pall of weedsmoke

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Lol 0.3% thc
You may have got high off the paper
How the gently caress does 0.3 do anything?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
At what percentage?
Does it decarb into a substantial %age? like 20%thc?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I believe it's around 80%. I'm no chemist though so you should google it.

dervival posted:

it's something like 86% by mass IIRC? carboxyl groups are kinda chunky but the rest of the delta-9 THC molecule is still reasonably massive

so something that's .0whatever percent THC but is 24% THC-A will decarb into 20ish percent stuff in theory
Thanks
21st century weed sure is a thing

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
coin push youtubes are great
ive been mesmerised all morning

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
this stuff smells like garlic
its not what you expect and not that pleasant
some strain called GMO
why would you?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
gently caress
now I smell mushroom

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
growing small crops is a fun, engrossing hobby with a great punchline
getting it all right is a cross between "its a weed and grows like one" and "so many destructive little variables to avoid".
Weed professor Bruce Bugbee on youtube has all the basics and is really helpful in grasping fundamentals.
getting good strains is the most important thing
careful with humidity and loving 2 spot mites

Carlos Lantana fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Feb 27, 2024

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
also gently caress Poln (australia) for being an overpriced gouging tool who kills scripts after 6 months.
this may have been a TGA thing, but it fits polns form
I got what I need (drs letter and some labelled bags)
Poln sells dryed up miserable little popcorns for $15/gram
they will fill your inbox with begging messages
dont do it if you were thinking about it

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
squares ruin everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Phat Phingers posted:

Smoked the last of the gas station pre rolls. Since it's thca it took a lot to actually do anything. It was okay but I'm not doing that again... The same store has 500mg cbd gummies and probably thc ones too. Maybe I'll try that. Has a smaller chance of giving me chemically induced hypercancer.

How's outer space?

its loving gorgeous and i am a shameful poo poo for having one in pieces