Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I love the mary-wanna because it makes me feel incredibly smart and incredibly stupid at the same time. Like Karl Pilkington.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Kelp Me! posted:

So I might be getting a couple of oil cartridges. I vape nicotine juices so all my batteries are fancy-pants I VAPE BRO setups, anybody have any idea what the recommended voltage/wattage for oil cartridges is?

Lowest setting. Turning it up will just give you lung cancer faster.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Dave_Indeed posted:

I woke up this morning and pissed in a "First Check" marijuana test cup AMA.

How high did it get you?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Aging Millenial posted:

So how often do you guys take a tolerance break and for how long?

It's been about a week for me, but not on purpose, my guy has the flu, and I hope he stops having it as soon as possible. Before that it was a month, and 50 mg worth of edibles hosed me up like crazy. I almost felt like I was too high (seeing and hearing things), but then I felt like I wasn't high enough but I went to sleep since it was 4:00 am and I'd been up for 24 hours instead of having one or two more squares of chocolate.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Poland Spring posted:

man boy howdy do i like weed hoo boy

wow

When i dab too much my mouth feels like your av

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I just ran some errands taking a lyft, and when I got in I immediately said “This car reeks of weed”, and the dude looked all scared, and then I stuck my thumb up. Apparently he didn’t really give a poo poo about making money cause we smoked three and a half joints between us. I bought him a bottle of korbel brut cause we had been talking about cheap wine in the car. Am I typing this? Is this really happening? I’m pretty sure it is, because if it wasn’t I don’t think I would be paying such close attention to spelling and punctuation. All praise upon the Green God.

“Am I a man dreaming I’m a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming I’m a man?” -Bob Saget

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

welcome to the gig economy

I said “death to america” out loud yesterday for the first time, which is something I have rarely ever even thought, but it felt right coming out of my mouth, which was weird. Am I a communist now? Cause I’m not gonna give away my inheritance. I’m gonna buy a few million bucks worth of weed and just roll around in it

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I gotta get into this show.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

LethalGeek posted:

There's not enough weed for me to be able to sit through that show. Cause I have, several times.

It seems more TCC than GBS, and I don’t mean it will make you go into a coma and die

I couldn’t get through the first season tbh, which saddened me cause mike and jay said it was great

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

yr off 2 a good start now when ur ready to up ur power level try out these : " stalin did nothing wrong " "pol pot was right "

I tried but but it just came out as “Legalize weed!” and “Donate to your local ACLU chapter!”

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

loving centrist

I’m rich, what other choice do I have?

Edit: don’t say suicide because it’s failed twice so I figure that’s my cue to give up on it

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jun 21, 2018

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Anybody here ever vape live buds? You know, like the plant is still alive and you can rip a bud straight off of there, then shove it in the vaporizer and enjoy? It’s great, it takes a lot longer to get high that way but you end up higher cause the active constituents aren’t broken down by heat and dryness, obviously.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Earwicker posted:

arent you also inhaling a larger percentage of just water vapor if the weed hasnt been cured?

Yeah until it dries out. You get very little out of it initially, then it suddenly dries out and your chest is filled with THC, then you stir the basket with a surgical instrument or other sharp object, and you get REALLY high.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Do you have any research or whatnot to back that up because it kind of sounds like nonsense

Got dang it I never said I was any less of a critter etc et cetera etc...

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

communist kangaroo posted:

it sounds like it would taste super planty and i would not be a fan of that if so

Yes this is absolutely the case, but it has no smell at all, it’s like magic

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I want to get more marihuana in me faster. Dabs aren’t fast enough. Can I get blood transfusions from already high people? I am willing to consult dark gods and other spiritual beings in my quest. Serious advice and inquiries only.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Crimson Harvest posted:

You've seen that scene in Batman TAS when Clayface is created but with pure THC-A crystal

I always thought my cannabinoid apotheosis would be more like doc manhattan from watchmen, but clayface has a decent origin story.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Woe is me, I think I have a weed hangover. Better cure it with more weed, gonna sabretooth it with two vape pens. One is really boring but the other cartridge tastes exactly like cereal milk, I think it;s called dole-whip, which I’ve been told is basically Pineapple Express.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

PokeJoe posted:

Same, I did it exactly once and never again

Yeah, ended up drinking the stuff and got really high after trying to vape it for an hour.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Oh boy, I just got a half-ounce delivered I don’t remember buying. My wallet remembers, but I don’t so I feel like I’m ahead of the game.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Also got a free fruity pebbles/rice krispy treat. I mean, I assume it was free, the guy said it was free. It tasted like fruity pebbles and devil’s cabbage. Is it ok to post in the weed thread if you’re also drunk? Cause in like 45 minutes I’m gonna be way more high than I am drunk (whilst also being very drunk).

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Lol. Gonna watch that ceiling fan spin while it's off?

If you can keep your poo poo composed while drunk, I don't care, but I'm no mod or IK. Just seems logical, or maybe I'm just high.

Well, I'm not high yet, but I'm working on it.

Everybody in GBS could blow a .15 without having drinking for 24 hours. That’s just GBS.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Ok I’m high now. Once, when I was full of smokums, I determined that the worst product ever would be called Big Yummum Doggum. It would be an insensitively branded smokeless tobacco product for dogs. PROVE there’s a worse product.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

This exists.

Yeah but, like doggos don’t even like tobacco, they rightfully think its gross in my experience, while your entry is unpleasant for most people, it has an appeal to a known, exploitable market. Who could you really sell dip for dogs to? Ok I obviously need to smoke more

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

How do I tell if I’m getting high from the edible I ate vs. the weed I have been smoking and am smoking and will continue smoking in the foreseeable future?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

I would have advised you not to smoke while waiting for an edible to hit because the high is entirely different.

Seems like that ship has sailed through

Lol that’s a whole nother continent you’re coming from. I am a Weedlord. I hope to never become a BonerHitler. I am the guy people come to with weed questions in my family and circle of friends. I just figure it never hurts to ask. I’m more used to homemade edibles, this came in a package, presumably from Chicago. I’ve not had a lot of good experiences with commercial edibles. As I type this I’m getting significantly higher, but it seems to have plateau’d about 7 minutes ago. Ok, exactly 7 minutes ago, I’m in a keeping track sort of mood.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I just accidentally emptied my pipe onto my leather couch. I BLAME YOU. YES, YOU READING THIS!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Lol. What dose did that edible claim to be?

I wrote a long answer to this but I spilled some ginger ale on my keyboard.

The answer is the edible was 50 mg thc but I only had about 30 mg of that. I’m a hardhead, I hate it. I need to smoke more.

Edit: i was going to make a joke about ejaculating on my keyboard because i thought that would be more believable than the fact that I’m actually drinking ginger ale in tyool 2020. It’s like the first time in 2 years.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jan 7, 2020

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

Being that it's legal in many states, I wouldn't worry about posting a guide. I need some in-depth instructions because I don't even know what decarbed weed is. I just like smoking weed.

Wrap your weed in tin foil, stick it in your oven on the lowest setting for 20-30 minutes. After it’s all brown and crumbly, grind it to powder in a mortar and pestle or a coffee grinder. You can then eat it. It works better if you mix it with a vegetable or dairy fat, but you can put it in anything.

Honestly, you should check it every ten minutes, if it’s already brown and crumbly feel free to take it out early, don’t want to burn your weed.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I mostly gave up booze years ago, so I'd believe other people aren't always chugging beers or white russians. Got to have some filler in there in between.

30mg is pretty moderate a dose. At one point a while back I was making banana breads with 5g of reclaim, roughing out the math, light estimate of 30% potency so 1.5g thc spread out over a loaf. A slice would be 100-200mg. At the time, I'd eat a slice before work and be fine as long as I was active. If I sat down or found myself doing paperwork, I'd start finding myself thinking about over the moon poo poo. Wasn't the smartest idea, I'll admit. I don't dose like that anymore, still haven't made edibles lately, just being lazy.

Hero doses are hard for me to stay awake on if I'm not active. As long as I'm up and moving, I'm fine. If I sit down, I'm out in 15 minutes.

Do you know a way to make reclaim not taste like utter poison? Either for dabbing or edibles. I am not a scientist.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Holy poo poo i started feeling human emotions for a moment, thank the lord jaysus i still have a pipe in my hand

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

You really shouldn’t be recommending that recipe to adults. It’s basically just for middle-schoolers. Who, of course, *cough* should not be using weed *cough*, unless they have cancer or something.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I use rubbing alcohol to collect it and evaporate off the alcohol. It often tastes terrible. More fat/sugar seems the logical answer, but I really liked making dark chocolate brownies with it. It's already so bitter that it masks most of the awful rear end taste.

You could probably clean a rig with everclear and evaporate it off as well. Either way, a big part of it is letting it bind to the butter for a while. It's probably recommended to use a double boiler set up, but I just leave my stovetop on the lowest setting for a while, at least an hour. Mostly going for an even color, but it doesn't hurt to let it sit longer.

Thanks, you put a lot more thought into it than i was expecting, i was just gonna give a barely thought-out response because I’m so high- HAHAHAHAHA TRICKED YOU I DID GIVE YOU A BARELY-THOUGHT OUT RESPONSE DON’T YOU FEEL LIKE A FOOL NOW!?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Thanks, you put a lot more thought into it than i was expecting, i was just gonna give a barely thought-out response because I’m so high- HAHAHAHAHA TRICKED YOU I DID GIVE YOU A BARELY-THOUGHT OUT RESPONSE DON’T YOU FEEL LIKE A FOOL NOW!?

I’m sorry I meant to say everybody have a good night, much love, et cetera.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

klapman posted:

this is the guide I used

Fine, I’ll make one. Stop begging me!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

poverty goat posted:

no firecracker shaming please

Ok

I’m genuinely sorry. God drat marijuana for putting me in touch with my feelings!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Woah dude, hope you didn't od.

It was 100 i lied because in the past people have accused me of lying that I had 100 mg and could still talk. It’s a superpower or something I guess.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

if you decarb weed then eat the weed you'll get high exactly like an edible. people have wildly different body chemistry with regard to edibles so some people need 300 mg to get high and others need 10 mg. the people who need 10 mg are still pussies though.

Lucky, lucky pussies.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Aww man I’m so high, this weed is so good, it’s like it’s caked with hash oil, and I don’t even remember what I was posting about lol. 420 etc. Michigan grows the best sativas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

I don't feel like eating any of the edibles that i can easily make :smith:

Just decarb some weed and grind it up and swallow it, it’s cool.