Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

Jonny 290 posted:

oh hey now lets post pictures of the pieces of poo poo we drove before we had perfect robots welding our cars

outstanding performance meant 115hp from a 3.3L six

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
no altairs

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jzoGce5WJU

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
so if you respond with things like "I don't think i'd be able to follow orders that don't seem sensible or intelligent to me" do they go away or does it not register.

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

is that an engine mount made out of two wrenches?

yep. i was going to make a joke about 'just like your server infrastructure hey guys' but I thought it could stand alone

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
non picture

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

nothing says nineties eighties? like the word 'hardbodies'

Trimson Grondag 3 fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Dec 19, 2016

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's cool to live in this cyberpunk future where you're more likely to get brutalised by police officers than the dude robbing you

in australia a cop pulled a car over and then waved his gun at them like a crazy person so we put him in jail

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-20/stephen-flanagan-guilty-over-pulling-gun-on-speeding-couple/8134192

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
the best bit is the radio talking about live lamb prices at the end. thats real queensland right there

also listening to R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
that's my climate change refuge down the bottom there

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

NoneMoreNegative posted:

This Kills: The Crab

death stranding looking good

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

Rex-Goliath posted:

i asked him to make this a poster i could buy and he said he was going to but never did :(

a man entirely consistent with his own message then

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
i know most of the blast goes out the back but surely thats a good way to get knocked on your arse

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
looks like xtro

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NN6sZRiB-8

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

MausoleumExtremist posted:

Jet fuel won't melt steel barrels

don't GIS BLUF looking for these FYI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

thats baffling, it doesn't even rise to the level of 'clutching at the symbols of masculinity' like dry shaving or whatever. they should make one that spins on top of speakers to improve the geomagnetic resonance and they could charge 7k.

• Locked thread