Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

nice pic of the big heavy lotus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
toppings go on the bottom to keep your burger juice from melting the bottom bun. this is why you don't call them toppings anyway, they are fixins.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

the best one is the one where as he chops up water bottles it cuts to African children dying of thirst and getting dirty water from wells and poo poo.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Corla Plankun posted:

i did n't notice until i moved away and then came back to visit, but dallas also has a hyuge amoutn of people putting giant-rear end stickers on their back windshields compared to the rest of earth

I have a vanity plate with the name of the evil wizard from hero quest and it rules :colbert:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/869858333477523458

After I woke up from my stroke I tried to play it off as intentional, nailed it!

- the president

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

congrats but please never refer to your kid as "hoverchild" or similar

please only do do this and ignore this foolish request :colbert:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

syscall girl posted:

oooh

i don't know the plots to the many many finals fantasy but watching khaleesi shoot up the charts was a bit odd

(it's her title he said nerdily, just call the kid dani/danny no one will ever suspect)

did people actually do this

lmao

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

i lolled but irl all of that code was designed for the guidance computers of apollo which would barely be what you call "embedded systems" by todays standards and surely highly optimized. :colbert:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sagebrush posted:

fascinating, i'm sure yospos is unfamiliar with the history of computing and/or the space program

i'm sperging here, dont take this away from me.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

comfy memes for horny bourgeois teens.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sagebrush posted:

what stands out to you as particularly canadian about this, other than it being on the CN tower?

the harness is like an apology for being on a tall buildng

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Salt Fish posted:

Why not just make a kettle that you plug into two outlets?

even if we did this dumb thing you are proposing and put two circuits and two heating elements in a kettle to be plugged into two outlets, you would probably have to extend one plug to another room.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTfS0nAgfuE this keeps being funny to me

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
https://twitter.com/ChicagoPhotoSho/status/875708981511163905

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

for about three months after trump got elected i would have a panic attack every time a large airplane flew by at a low elevation

it was bad enough that my wife started to notice it and told me hey maybe u should seek help

this is a rational reaction, really. not your wife, you.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

cinci zoo sniper posted:

http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweightcalculator.aspx

i just checked mine here since ive never heard a latvian doctor mention bmi, or anything about my bodyweight or composition either

this requires weight in stone and pounds what the hell man

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Mr-Spain posted:

Old boss used his teeth to strip a live telephone cable right as the phone rang. Like 90v or something I think.

smdh if you have not touched the prongs and shocked yourself on some wall outlet in your life.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

syscall girl posted:

i fall into the spoiled kid camp

three of the pirate sets

two ships and one island and oh maybe a dinghy like they'd give you in a happy meal

same, i had the space monorail

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
post apocalyptic wasteland after humanity is long dead

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lmao I was feeling kinda bad for this dude getting evicted, but he had a year to deal with it. then he's packing up to leave and grabs a loving $1k macbook to put in a bag

I don't think selling that is gonna cover any real bills that long, maybe a month or two. :shrug:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

this guy rules.

he just calls the audience bigots and says they should have gone to college.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sapozhnik posted:

this is a pretty masterful troll because i honestly can't tell which group he trolls harder, the american left or the american right

the he wapo article I read quoted him saying that he has no trouble playing the part because it is "close to his own actual politics"

he just actually believes what he says and doesn't have to act. he's just an angry and unapologetic version of the left, acting the way angry right wingers act, but saying left wing things.

it's fantastic. I want to go to a match and root for him.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
here is the article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.76d88aa1aae5

quote:

“I understand now why you all identify with country music. It’s slow and it’s simple and it’s boring, just like each and every one of you.”

As the crowd grew increasing hostile, the wrestler’s remarks became more politically tinged.

“You know what, I think Bernie Sanders would make a great secretary of state.”

“I want to exchange your bullets for bullet points. Bullet points of knowledge.”

this man is a god drat genius

quote:

Part of the trick is that his character’s politics are “not much of a stretch” from his own, as he told Deadspin.

“It’s not like I’m pretending to be something I’m not,” he told Sports Illustrated. “I’m just turning it up. I hear Trump chants everywhere I go now, as soon as I walk out.”

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

I drive on that road every year to get to the houston renaissance festival from austin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
the new Zelda is good get that.

• Locked thread