Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

duTrieux. posted:

having to bill that you're "clean" as a comedian is like calling yourself a christian rock band.

you know you're not good enough to get people in without that extra identity hook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

she definitely thought this was in earnest

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/p0pss0n/status/825556187307503616

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
pwease no peppies

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

lol

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

lol

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
id never heard of the black hole and looked it up on wikipedia and thats some 'return to oz' style weird creepy poo poo

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

NeoHentaiMaster posted:

From what I understand, the gospels do not even say there was. In the context of the greek genre they were written the name is supposed to be taken as 'one or more anonymous authors wrote this story down as told by another anonymous source they called "this"'. The authors of Luke and John even explicitly say they aren't eye witnesses and are just repeating the story from other sources, although there's clear evidence that both are lying about their sources and intent. Also, the 'they called "this"' part may have been added several decades after the gospels had been in circulation as a way of making them more authoritative compared others circulating by that point. The idea they were the names of actual disciples of Jesus is a later invention/assumption.

Actually, its the literal and infallible word of God.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Sagebrush posted:

it's an extraordinarily offensive publication these days, which is kind of what you'd expect for something published in belgium in the 1930s (remember that belgium invaded and colonized the congo)

this is what they're talking about :

(the king of the congolese has just broken his "artillery", a child's wooden wagon carrying a toy cannon)

furthermore:

at least its not loving anime

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

graph posted:

ah its the weirdo-attractor gif again

who will appear this time

*raises paw*

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

lol

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

prefect posted:

i would not have expected north koreans to know how to play volleyball. are games allowed over there?

surprisingly north koreans are people just like you or me and most of what we see in the west is propaganda

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Moist von Lipwig posted:

yeah ondansetron is loving magic my dude, godspeed on that magical cactus ride

ive been taking that stuff like candy since february due to ulcerative colitis diagnosis and i cant tell if it really helped. still got sick a lot

going from 205lb to 165lb in 3 months is really an experience

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Moist von Lipwig posted:

poo poo dude, that blows

I'm surprised they used ondansetron as first line for that since it's mostly just good for keeping nausea at bay. Infliximab or some other monoclonal antibody drug would probably be more effective but also $$$

e: IIRC you can use thalidomide to treat UC, you should ask for that :v:

it wasn't for actual treatment just for the nausea symptoms. they started me on sulfasalazine and now am on mesalamine for the inflammation

plus dicyclomine and a couple different types of steroids

echinopsis posted:

yeah that's a weird choice i woulda thought

mesalazine or methotrexate or something?? gently caress there are boatloads of options mate i hope u do ok

thanks. I went from running marathons and doing deadlift competitions before Christmas to barely being able to stand up for more than a few minutes, with bonus anemia due to blood loss. don't get UC

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Cat Face Joe posted:

wow cool way to gently caress up your dog

bet he's way more comfortable

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
imagine that refreshing feeling after getting a good short haircut only all over your body

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

cinci zoo sniper posted:

oh. well, close enough

close enough doesn't cut it here in the world of fishmech and sagebrush

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Vintersorg posted:

reddit has some good subforums and you're just a stupid loving goon if you blank it all out

lomarf

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

akadajet posted:

i remember thinking that after seing killer instinct in the arcade for the first time

hell yeah

Jerry Cotton posted:

If you beat someone to within an inch of their life, they're like 0.99 dead.

theres a big difference between mostly dead and all dead

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

gently caress your bush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
only thing I love more than video games is posting my opinions about them on the internet

• Locked thread