Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I used to do squats before my knees started sounding like rice crispy treats. Deadlifts have always been absolutely stupid and dangerous as hell. Girls don't notice or care about your goon legs they just want a dec arm or two. Only dumbass goons even talk about leg workouts or similar nonsense. QED. Skipping leg day ftw. Cucky pizzone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Cucky pizzone indeed.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hi op, I don't lift weights at all. I walk 15-20 miles every week, which sounds somewhat impressive, but that's really the only exercise I get, so... :shrug:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yes yes we get it
youre fat

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

"i dont exercise! :smug:"
-a goon

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

canpakes posted:

I used to do squats before my knees started sounding like rice crispy treats. Deadlifts have always been absolutely stupid and dangerous as hell. Girls don't notice or care about your goon legs they just want a dec arm or two.

wrong. girls love butts as much as guys do and for some reason calves

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
you should post this thread in fyad, that's where they do trolls

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

Hi op, I don't lift weights at all. I walk 15-20 miles every week, which sounds somewhat impressive, but that's really the only exercise I get, so... :shrug:

*squish squish squish*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

OctoberBlues posted:

same

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

*squish squish squish*

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

canpakes posted:

I used to do squats before my knees started sounding like rice crispy treats. Deadlifts have always been absolutely stupid and dangerous as hell. Girls don't notice or care about your goon legs they just want a dec arm or two. Only dumbass goons even talk about leg workouts or similar nonsense. QED. Skipping leg day ftw. Cucky pizzone

I'm gonna eat your delicious knees

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

this thread is NOT "the bee's knees"

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

canpakes posted:

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

OctoberBlues posted:

Would it be safe to say... Your mileage may vary? :smug: Cucky pizzone

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

I'm gonna eat your delicious knees

What a guy, you keep on keeping on Spudsy!!

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I don't even have legs

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i walk on my hands, walking on your legs is some seriously old school poo poo

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I don't work out legs because I lost them while defending the freedom that allows you to get away with being a noodle legged sissy.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Enjoy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

OP maybe play a sport besides pool pocket and you might "get it"

legs ftw

i went to a REAL pool party and guess what my dedicated tan lines and powerful legs wernt not popular

;)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how are deadlifts dangerous you bitch

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how are you gonna shred the gnar on the mountain with puny weak legs pfffffffffff

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Just do sprints and you'll get huge.

Or sit at home eating pizza. Either way.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

canpakes posted:

Girls like traps the most, there's lots of scientific studies on it, and deadlifts build traps. Deadlifts are also a fun and good lift.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Aug 26, 2016

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Pawn 17 posted:

Just do sprints and you'll get huge.

Or sit at home eating pizza. Either way.
this is a good point you dont have to hit the gym to get a powerful rear end and quads and calves

it helps in the off season maybe :confused: i didnt hit the gym this winter and im making more power than ever on the bike, correlation isn not causation however

whats not debatable is that dominos does 50% off online orders on monday

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I have a comically oversized upper body borne out of a severe inferiority complex I'm a real hit at parties

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Away all Goats posted:

wrong. girls love butts as much as guys do and for some reason calves

I am a girl and I have never noticed a guy's calves. Nor have I ever heard any other girl mention a man's calves.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

OP if you put your headphones in you don't hear your knees make sound like stepping on broken glass this is what I do

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

NotAnArtist posted:

OP if you put your headphones in you don't hear your knees make sound like stepping on broken glass this is what I do
i couldnt find my bottle of naproxin this morning and had to buy a new one :(

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mnemosyne posted:

I am a girl and I have never noticed a guy's calves. Nor have I ever heard any other girl mention a man's calves.

You're a loving liar and I will add a coloring not to denote you as such.

Jesus Christ.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

VendaGoat posted:

You're a loving liar and I will add a coloring not to denote you as such.

Jesus Christ.
It's true. Only guys will notice your calves.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Khorne posted:

It's true. Only guys will notice your calves.

:colbert:

I'm not faulting you for being wrong.

You.......

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have been complimented by girls on my rear end and calves. My traps are pretty big but only my gf ever said something about them ("they're too big")

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the most important muscle to exercise? the Mind.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Smythe posted:

Women don't want us for our minds.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Smythe posted:

maybe you will MIND your way out then???

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

maybe you will MIND your way out then???

Why don't you Mind the gap and take the train outa this forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Smythe posted:

Why don't you Mind the gap and take the train outa this forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mdIWaRi-7c

• Locked thread