Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmBwwOO6ZE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48UOd9vpypw

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Im not going to click your link. I will just assume you are that guy thats been banned for shilling his youtube poo poo.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Tomorrow it's Father Guido Sarducci
Father MC, and Charo "Coochie Coochie"
With her new best seller, "Who You Call a Hoochie?"

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
thats fine with me i dont really feel like posting here anymore or even lurking i just decided to get one last account in before...

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
handsome boy modelling school is a real place i graduate from u kno

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

ahrehrejhejajaj posted:

handsome boy modelling school is a real place i graduate from u kno

lowtax must feel like a chump, only charging 10bux when he could be making 60 dollars

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot
actually it was 500 and i didnt pay

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
in the original album they say to bring a personal check for 60 dollars but in the second one they say they dont take checks do you think their bank account got frozen

probably because the second album sucks also

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Neither of those links are him saying "Fill me up, Buck!" you worthless bitch of an OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ahrehrejhejajaj
Aug 26, 2016

by zen death robot

eSports Chaebol posted:

in the original album they say to bring a personal check for 60 dollars but in the second one they say they dont take checks do you think their bank account got frozen

probably because the second album sucks also

wow gently caress u

• Locked thread