Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Fat Shat Sings posted:

Trans Person: "I just lost some weight"
Me: "How much does a dick weigh anyway?"

haha.

I ignored the rest of your post because I agree you should be able to make fun of basically anything as long as the motivation isn't hateful, and yet I still found myself confused by the amount of time you spent writing all that out and I just got embarrassed for you and stopped reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Darth123123 posted:

Why can't we hate?

u can if u wanna bro im not ur dad

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

i don't hate trannies in much the same way i don't hate people with down syndrome

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

syscall girl posted:

Body dysmorphia is treatable.

Show me how you fix a downy with some summer camp. :colbert:

have u seen Friday 13th

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

gotta admit the "no suicide requests" rule is actually hilarious

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

like is there some actual history of multiple (or even one) suicide resulting directly from the gibs asking them to because if so lol good

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

phasmid posted:

Do murder/suicides count?

if ur talking about what i think you are, im pretty sure that wasnt because gbs told him to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

iirc that guy went to tfr to ask for ammunition advice and thats about the end of SA's involvement

• Locked thread