Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Emery posted:

So what's the deal with Justice? I'm on the Sixers and he's shooting 78% from 3 on the season.

He is there, game mechanic wise, so you can use the "Orange Juice" feature of the game. You might not have noticed or even read about it in game, for some reason 2k did a fantastic job of making sure you have absolutely no clue what it was or that it even existed.

You might notice that whenever Justice gets an assist from you scoring or vice versa that the circle around you will light up. If you do three plays that result in one of you helping the other, they don't have to be in a row or within a certain amount of time, then the Orange Juice meter activates. You'll know when it activates because you and Justice will be connected by a orange line. Once the mode activates you can issue commands via the D Pad to Justice. Also you can completely take control of Justice while the AI controls your character. Some people like it because it takes out some of the more annoying points of the game like when you pass to a three shooter who is wide open and he passes the ball instead of shooting.

Personally I'm not a big fan of it, it feels kind of clunky to me and it's just weird switching between players in a MyCareer game. Either way though, it's there for you to use or not use. I've read that if you get it down and get comfortable with it you can dominate.

Other than that Justice is just their most recent celebrity grab. Jay Z with the bad soundtrack, Spike Lee with the terrible career story and now Michael Jordan, Mr. Creed him self, with a tolerable side kick character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread