Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Carmant posted:

Self hating fat people are the most obnoxious ppl on the planet I think.

What's the difference between a self hating fat person and a self aware fat person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

runupon cracker posted:

losing weight is easy, just eat less and move more

~somebody who believes abstinence-only education works too

Are you suggesting people could lose weight by wearing a condom while they eat?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

runupon cracker posted:

losing weight is easy, just eat less and move more

~somebody who believes abstinence-only education works too

This metaphor makes sense if you would never get pregnant or STDs as long as you didn't have too much sex

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Carmant posted:

oh you guys are saying fat people should kill themselves.. thats really edgy, congratulations.

I don't think anybody said that?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

AugmentedVision posted:

"Eating salad makes you skinny" is actually a pretty useless attitude for weight loss

I'm not even talking about the fact that fat people put 1000 calories of dressing, bacon and croutons on their salad

In a broad sense, if you want to lose weight, you should focus on what not to eat, not what to eat. It's baffling, but lots and lots of people in this world are stupid enough to think if you eat like poo poo and then add salad on top of it, that's somehow a good thing.

Healthy foods counteract unhealthy foods. For example, strawberries are healthy, chocolate is unhealthy, so chocolate dipped strawberries are neutral. If you ate nothing but chocolate dipped strawberries, you'd starve to death because they have zero nutritional value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Carmant posted:

You literally said it like a page ago

No I didnt

• Locked thread