Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

Murphy Brownback posted:

I spent at least 2000 dollars (who knows the exact number, probably more) on maplestory poo poo several years ago. I thought I learned my lesson but I've been doing it the same on CoD black ops 3, although I think I'm only at around 1k.

I am dogshit awful at online fps games so I haven't played any in years, but just out of curiosity what is there to spend a grand on in a call of duty game? Like weapon skins and stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

GeekCom posted:

Also I backed Might No 9. And I think I backed like over 100 kickstarters including

Matchstick - a streaming device - canceled

Woolfe - one of those "Dark fairy tale" games like Alice Madness returns - only 1 episode of 5 came out all the rest were was canceled

River city Ransom underground - stuck in legal hell most likely canceled

Shantae Half Genie Hero - 2 years behind and they seam to be spinning their wheels/doing other games. - may never come out.

Time Spinner - a mega man type game with a mage character - last message form creator was in june (it's now the end of august) seams to not be going anywhere

Echo Tokyo - A VN and it's on and off and not really going anyplace. they just had another kickstarter and if you were in the first one you were told you don't get new stuff from the second kickstarter when/if it comes out.

Christ almighty. That's just terrible.

• Locked thread