Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/770648188923424768

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Bills cut Manny Lawson and Jerome Felton.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Jets release Zach Sudfeld over Jace Amaro who he had clearly outplayed. We really don't give a poo poo about the TE position.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Brian Parker, the TE that the Jets claimed on waivers from the Chiefs, has been cut after failing his physical. He got hurt in camp but the Chiefs claimed it was no big deal, I guess the Jets disagree.

Maybe trying to sneak him on the practice squad? Or maybe the Chiefs doctors suck, I don't know.

They claimed 2 TEs with the intention of only keeping one. Bowles said it was very unlikely they carry 4 beyond week 1. I'm guessing they just liked the other guy more once they got the, in the building.

Might be a PS candidate but they're currently full.

• Locked thread