Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

If Muriel decided to pass it to the Baccman instead of trying a complicated shot every time, Colombia would be winning 4-0 now.

e: or maybe not, the baccman missed a penalty

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Sep 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I am sad for my family in Honduras, but otoh lol what a poo poo show Pinto must be so mad

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

He's Pinto's assistant now

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Canada is a way easier away game so I hope they go through, if not then I at least hope the El Sal fucks off

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Your Boy Fancy posted:

This Canadian goalkeeper is Real Good

lol :derp:

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/FEDEFUTBOL_CR/status/771845368954826752

I don't know why Joelito is on the bench or why we're using two DMs against Haiti but we're gonna win anyway and qualify today hell yeah

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Sep 3, 2016

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Would be insane if Guatemalol managed to stay in the running until the last matchday but of course not, they're the worst.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Seltzer posted:

Is anything on the line for CR Haiti

If we get a point we secure qualification, Haiti have to win to get a chance to maybe but not likely qualify.

Azerban posted:

tbf it apparently felt like 47C tonight which is a pretty accurate representation

San Pedro Sula is as close as I have been to hell on earth, the city where you will get murdered in horrible humid heat.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Seltzer posted:

Ok thanks, also I think our striker situation is officially better than yours now given your roster and bench. That's awful/great

Bryan's little bro is decent, hopefully he plays today or on tuesday, otherwise we're definitely very lacking on strikers.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Golazo hell yeah

https://twitter.com/Golesticos2/status/771885526609698816

e: lol 3 CR players getting timewasting yellows to serve their suspension on Tuesday and enter the hex clean

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Sep 3, 2016

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Seltzer posted:

Always been a big fan since his Lazio days

lmao

"pepino" is CR slang for a great goal

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I'm watching Israel - Italy on a RAI4 stream and it's pretty weird because they're not really narrating the game, they're talking about whatever and talking about the game when something interesting happens.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

lol they just played sad trombone when Chiellini was sent off, I like this channel

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

That's cool and explains the dude with the exaggerated nasal voice, I can't really appreciate it because I don't know enough Italian to understand satirical jokes but it has been a good stream.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I wish I had watched Bulgaria - Luxembourg.

The above is a sentence I never thought I would write.

BUL 4-3 LUX (FT)

1-0 Rangelov 16'
1-1 Joachim 60'
1-2 Joachim 62'
2-2 Marcelinho 65'
3-2 Popov 79'
3-3 Bohnert 90'+1'
4-3 Tonev 90'+2'

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I heard it was some Honduran businessman. On the other hand I also heard it was bullshit, was there really a press conference?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/FEDEFUTBOL_CR/status/773313688971292672?s=09

I do not like this lineup and I wish Venegas is hit by lightning.

That said, let's win the loving group hell yeah!

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Canada died fighting, I respect that, better luck next time.

In other news, some MLS players scored some nice goals (Bolaņos and Matarrita) and I still wish Venegas is abducted by aliens and disappears forever.

https://twitter.com/GolesTicos_200/status/773338335691546624

https://twitter.com/GolesTicos_200/status/773358296317169664

https://twitter.com/GolesTicos_200/status/773358761855574017

And the corpse of Pescadito Ruiz finally retired and scored 5 goals in his last game, he now holds the record for most goals in WCQ games

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Sep 7, 2016

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I watched the first half and it was dire so went back to work. Didn't watch Buffon's fuckup but I'm sure I can do mental gymnastics to blame somebody else.

Also Tancredi is melting down about the ref favouring Spain, is it true? of course it is

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Ronaldo showing Andorra that you shouldn't play with the big boys if you're not even a real country.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I woke up at 7 AM on a Sunday to be mad that Johan "loving fraud poo poo" Venegas continues to start for my national team.

Any of the Russian posters watching this?

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Oct 9, 2016

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Azofeifa kicks the ball really hard and it owns, he's always scoring golazos with his rocket foot

https://twitter.com/golesticos2/status/785109829828407297

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Oct 9, 2016

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Another golazo and Bryan went straight to the bench to hug his little brother :3

And then Russia pulls one back and the dude knocks himself out on Keylor's knee.

https://twitter.com/golesticos2/status/785111400725245953

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I really want Ureņa to score in his old city, even though he barely played I heard him on an interview and he sounded pretty comfortable speaking Russian, so at least he learned something.

Alexeythegreat posted:

I am watching this. Costa Rica is a better team. They should not have played a friendly against a better team to open a new stadium.

Salvatierra and Venegas are really bad and I'm sure one of them will gently caress up to give your boys some chances.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

See what I tell you about Venegas? He's bad, selfish and dumb as gently caress. Get Joelito in there!

But I see your point about your boys.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

On one hand this defense has looked awful, in the other hand this shouldn never be the starting defense in an important match.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Joelito did a thing in this shameful second half

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Bolivia beating Ecuador is more lol worthy

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

lol argentina

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

It's the first time in history that Paraguay have won a non-friendly game away at Argentina

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Insurrectionist posted:

I don't keep up with CONMEBOL stuff but have Argentina been as bad as it seems since the WC final loss?

I mean I guess a lot of finals can't be that bad but I swear any time I actually watch them play they look less than the sum of their parts.

Messi is a bad leader and unable to drag a team of garbagemen to international glory.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Where is Zlatan?

Also lol Honduras

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

It was deflected but the GK should have definitely reacted and, I donīt know, maybe move his arm a little bit. Just a thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=128WHzlm8ys

Horrible start for Honduras

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

First Trump and now this, you fuckers cant do anything right

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Getting hyped for Tuesday already, watching one of my favorite goals from one of my favorite players. I was in that stand behind the goal going crazy when it happened.

https://twitter.com/tdmas_cr/status/797863156022284289

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Immobile can't shoot or cross today

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

lmao Spain

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

5 minutes in and the T&T keeper got loving knocked out by a knee to the temple.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Honduras are playing some sort of third world tiki taka and it's working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Seltzer posted:

CR is going down tonight

Gamboa is suspended and instead of using Everton superstart Bryan Oviedo to substitute him, our genius mnager is using a drunk driving nobody from the local league, also Johan loving Venegas is starting. What I'm saying is, you will lose despite us having a sub par lineup.

• Locked thread