Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Is it fascism yet posted:

omg koos... what did you do

Ah koos, or some say koosm...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

the mountain or The End or whatever you want to call it was easily my favorite section of the witness. the puzzles were batshit but for some reason i was able to solve them relatively easily. like there was only a couple that i got super stuck on like the room with the (very minor puzzle spoilers) orange/blue floating paths you had to maneuver from both sides in various formations until you got it right to progress but drat did it feel amazing to finally figure it out. The Witness is the greatest puzzle game I've ever played and im still hungry for more. heard the talos principle is at least a little bit similar, is it worht playing? heard good things about it but also some bad things

talos principle owns, its not the same feel as th witness but its still very good, nd some of the puzzles at the end get freakin insane

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I cannot wait for Puyo Puyo Tetris.

this, also snipperclips

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

effort in service of interesting poo poo pwns

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ive only seen solaris of his stuff, is hould watch stalker sometime. the book that solaris is based off of is badass too, stanislaw lem's real fuckin cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

did arf eat am onth just for posting in the star citizen piss hole? hosed up imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

this orh excells

• Locked thread