Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
my coworker is out of town for a week. i really want to get him good when he gets back!!! i thought about maybe gluing his mouse to his desk (LMAO) but to be honest that's not really moving the needle.

i need some good ideas in by Sept 6th. TIA to all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
jerk youre weener off onto his keyboard and then eat it lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

put black silly putty in his USB ports!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Put a piece of masking tape over his mouse's laser

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Replace all of his belongings with stuff you found in the garbage.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
OP send him text messages about the weird temp in his cubicle and why is this dude using your computer yo.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

Put a piece of masking tape over his mouse's laser

i've already done this to him and it was a real crowd pelaser!!!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Shotgun him to death when he walks in the door!! :grin:

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
put his penis in your mouth when he comes back hahahah its just a prank bro

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Hey guys, been a long time since I got around to postin, but I've had a TON of farts to smell and only one nose to smell em with. Everyone in the office elected me to go get them coffee today. I just got back from the Starbucks down the street with two armfuls of coffee carriers, only I made a *little* stop along the way. See I've been waiting for this chance for the longest time, and today it paid off. In an alleyway I ducked into on the way back, I put a fiber capsule into each cup. So, in about one or two hours I'll be treated to a literal buffet of farts! Right now I'm flushing my smellers out with nasal spray just so it's in tip-top form when everyone starts "making change" for my contribution.
I'll keep ya posted!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Maldoror posted:

Hey guys, been a long time since I got around to postin, but I've had a TON of farts to smell and only one nose to smell em with. Everyone in the office elected me to go get them coffee today. I just got back from the Starbucks down the street with two armfuls of coffee carriers, only I made a *little* stop along the way. See I've been waiting for this chance for the longest time, and today it paid off. In an alleyway I ducked into on the way back, I put a fiber capsule into each cup. So, in about one or two hours I'll be treated to a literal buffet of farts! Right now I'm flushing my smellers out with nasal spray just so it's in tip-top form when everyone starts "making change" for my contribution.
I'll keep ya posted!
This is a good one

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Maldoror posted:

I'll keep ya posted!

do this

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Maldoror posted:

I'll keep ya posted!

:monocle: egad. brilliant.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Make him a blueberry pie and tell him it's huckleberry pie and never tell him the truth about it. But tell everyone else at work the truth and all laugh at how stupid he is to buy into the ruse.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
take a poo poo all over your desk that'll show him!

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Donut with mayonnaise inside. Then hit him with the toothpaste oreo. Then replace the whole milk he puts in his coffee with the ol skim. Stick lives wires through the bottom of his chair so when he sits down he gets zapped right in the balls

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Captain Yossarian posted:

Shotgun him to death when he walks in the door!! :grin:

Firebomb his home! :grin:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Replace his hard drive with a floppy disk drive

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
suck his dick

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

mdm posted:

take a poo poo all over your desk that'll show him!

I was gonna suggest pooping on his buddy's desk but this is a way better idea.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

poo poo in his urethra

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
assassinate his preferred fantasy football team

PandaCookies
Mar 19, 2009

Delicious endangered confection!
Hot sauce on office chair. It will soak in by time he gets back, and once he does he will sit in the chair. After some time the hot sauce will activate, and his anus will be a flame!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You need to make a mold of your balls and then make some jello in it. Welcome him back with a nice jello version of your nutsack.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Get Trump elected and convince the INS that your coworker is a minority

or

Tell Hillary he has dirt on her

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

suckle on my overused balls

and when he sees you going to town, hold up a sign that says 'haha im not actually gay but the nut so good tho so what are you gonna do'

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
chop his head off with a long sword

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Call the Social Security Administration and tell them he died and won't need any of the sweet sweet medicare money

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
buy him a welcome home potbellied pig.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Plant drugs in his desk

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Cool_tony posted:

Plant drugs in his desk

Cool_tony, that doesn't seem very "cool"

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

gigawhite posted:

Donut with mayonnaise inside. Then hit him with the toothpaste oreo. Then replace the whole milk he puts in his coffee with the ol skim. Stick lives wires through the bottom of his chair so when he sits down he gets zapped right in the balls

now we're cookin' with mesquite!!!!!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
make his Word autocorrect file all borked so it autocorrects correctly spelled words into their commonly misspelled version

you know like

chief - cheif
advisable -adviseable

etc

the bonus is that if he misspells them in the first place then it won't underline it as being wrong lol

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Convince the boss his job can be done for a fraction of the cost by outsourcing it to India. Then he will be jobless when he gets back, and you will get a promotion for cutting costs. His face sure will be red!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
piss.

everywhere.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

OctoberBlues posted:

Cool_tony, that doesn't seem very "cool"

Good point. Mods: Please change my name to Fool_tony

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Put a glass stink bomb under the wheels of his office chair so as soon as he sits down.... kapow!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
poo poo in his mouth!!! he'll really hate it!!!

mystery at hog island
Aug 16, 2003
Captain of Outer Space

SneakyFrog posted:

buy him a welcome home potbellied pig.

then you number it #1 then get another pig and number it #2 then be ready for hilarity to ensure, goonfriend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hold him down and tattoo a dick on his chest

• Locked thread