Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

my coworker is out of town for a week. i really want to get him good when he gets back!!! i thought about maybe gluing his mouse to his desk (LMAO) but to be honest that's not really moving the needle.

i need some good ideas in by Sept 6th. TIA to all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

Put a piece of masking tape over his mouse's laser

i've already done this to him and it was a real crowd pelaser!!!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

gigawhite posted:

Donut with mayonnaise inside. Then hit him with the toothpaste oreo. Then replace the whole milk he puts in his coffee with the ol skim. Stick lives wires through the bottom of his chair so when he sits down he gets zapped right in the balls

now we're cookin' with mesquite!!!!!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

ChrisHansen posted:

Put a glass stink bomb under the wheels of his office chair so as soon as he sits down.... kapow!

i sit right next to him you big rear end dummy!!!!

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

i already suck his dick on the reg so please stop suggesting that. i do it ALL of the time

• Locked thread