Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this seem like a good thread to think of every colin youve heard of and say them to eachother. colin quinn. colin farrell. colin mochrie. uh. colin cowherd, colin hanks. and dont forget colin jones from football, the sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did anyone else cry from doug baldwins tweets. By the way i hope colin joins the bullet club. That's all my thoughts on this matter, be safe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sam bradford lmao posted:

Statistically you ha-*shoots diarrhea into seat of pants*

you're right, i did ha @ that funny business. i love diarrhea

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i knew it was A Satire fairly quick. first i started looking through the faker than hell quotes to find something to make a joke of, only to find that it was actually quite easy because everything the military person said or did was very stupid, and even nuts. then once i had typed out a post making fun of that moron i accidentally erased it and got really steamed for about 20 minutes and then ended up reading that it wasnt even real in the first place. Haha that dumbass

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nfc west solidarity sinks all its inhabitants as they become soft

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the proposed NFL policy for next season is 'take a knee, give a knee'

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sam bradford lmao posted:

durrrrrrrrrrrrrr its because hes protesting the military buhhhhhhhhhh *is an old white piece of poo poo*

you're not that old

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am interested to see who kneels on my team and will be disappointed if it's nobody. TY

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

penalize the seahawks severely for the worlds biggest wedge

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

As for you Colin Kaepernick, you can’t even begin to hold a candle to JJ Watt. If you try it we're going to spray a Hell Load of water all over the drat place and that candle probably won't even still stay in your hand due tothe pressure. but either way it won't be on fire any further. Idiot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

titus hasn't worked out that well in the nfl so far

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he wants to slash prices. 40% off cars that are practically brand new. mentally ill eddie

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

has anyone brought up this facts: the Police are gamergate. Thank you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

following sports is the same thing as making GBS threads in a diaper whether or not you eat it. i don't care one way or the other and dont believe its wrong if you feel like eating dirty diapers. its not a big deal and i dont think it should be a big societal deal anymore.

if you want to help go here https://www.change.org/p/tff-eating-diaper-is-considered-cool-or-sweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

v2vian man posted:

i just recently learned that gluten is the reason my bowels act like the drat browns run defense

mabey the browns should try to "gluten" guys together, to do a big tackle. And The Bengals

• Locked thread