Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MrSargent posted:

My new favorite is "MLK knew how to protest the right way and had solutions for change."

Yes, let's hold everyone up to the standard of MLK and completely ignore them if they don't meet that ridiculous standard for what you think is the "right" way to protest.

i think my fav response to that line of argument was "y'all remember how you shot MLK right"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

cravius posted:

Any way there's no more point in arguing, obviously no one's going to change their minds either way. At least Kaepernick got people talking about race relations and that's pretty cool.

Consider this my meltdown, puppetmaster defense, and huffy thread exit condensed into one post.

thanks for posting moron

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Comparing a person not standing up during the National Anthem to a September 11th is very proportional, I'll tell you what.

well there are proportions involved

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kurzon posted:

I wonder where Kaepernick is coming from because America is one of the least racist countries on Earth today. He should take a trip to India, Japan, China, the Balkans, or Russia; or, if he's feeling brave, the Middle East. The Middle East right now is the most racist region in the world. The Saudis are notorious for treating Asian migrant workers like poo poo, and Iraq and Syria are huge clusterfucks of ethnic violence.

source ur quotes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

A white man ignoring black people problems ain't new.

If he can ignore/justify rape, he can ignore other problems just as hard.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i miss terriers

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

incompetent posted:

NFL Players: Rich
You: Hate Rich People

Is this too hard for you to understand?

what part of "he enjoys watching rich people brain themselves and each other" was too hard for you to understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

bitch this is a football forum not the roman senate get this weak rear end poo poo out of here

• Locked thread