Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
his support will crater the moment wikileaks releases the Harambe Files

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

:yeah:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://youtu.be/gjN5-f2MNWM

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Consistently out polling jill stein

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
harambe may be a vile beast who rightfully burns in Ape Hell, but at least he was fully vaccinated

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

harambe may be a vile beast who rightfully burns in Ape Hell, but at least he was fully vaccinated

MODS

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/743269645998764033

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
it's dumb

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
harambe sucks now, sorry

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

*15 years from now*
son: and so people told jokes about a gorilla for months?
me: yes son. a dead gorilla. that got shot in the face.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Pretty sure he was shot in the center of mass.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Powercrazy posted:

Pretty sure he was shot in the center of mass.

Yeah but complicating the confusion is that in a few decades the center of Mass will feature a giant stained-glass Harambe face

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

Yeah but complicating the confusion is that in a few decades the center of Mass will feature a giant stained-glass Harambe face

Welcome to year one of After Harambe (AH)

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

harambe went too mainstream

https://twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/769972901428748289

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

At 3% nationally she knows a bit about voicelessness

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Despera posted:

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

Despera posted:

drat. She got shot down like a gorilla at The Cincinnati Zoo

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/PhillyInquirer/status/771061348553793536

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Now that the FEC cracked down on Deez Nuts I'm throwing my vote to Harambe.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

let's co-opt the racist joke from the twitter teenagers it'll be a really good idea

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

whaley posted:

let's co-opt the racist joke from the twitter teenagers it'll be a really good idea

The racism was inside of you all along.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
harambe deserved to die

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

whaley posted:

We are all great apes

Toxx out for Harambe

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

whaley posted:

I don't know where this idea that the alt-right were the only people making Harambe jokes and memes is coming from, but it's really stupid.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

harambe jokes are racist now? wtf

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Monkeys and machine guns are a dangerous combination. World Peace inshallah

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

literally the dumbest meme.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

Sinteres posted:

I don't know where this idea that the alt-right were the only people making Harambe jokes and memes is coming from, but it's really stupid.

i guess from seeing that the vast majority of people who think it's funny outside of this forum are anime avatars with trump hats

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Karl Barks posted:

harambe jokes are racist now? wtf

harambe was always a racist joke it was about how an ape was martyred for doing the heroic work of murdering black babies

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Partly it was spread because harambe is a fun word to say. Harambe

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

U have a choice: to go nuts and pull out some charts and bar graphs which prove that sjws are ruining the concept of freedom itself or be ok with the idea that a joke you find funny occasionally can also be dumb and racist sometimes but youre ok with that and yourself (holds out a red and blue pill 2 u)

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I just like a cute gorilla

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

whaley posted:

i guess from seeing that the vast majority of people who think it's funny outside of this forum are anime avatars with trump hats

20something black dudes are all about the Harambe meme dude

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

U have a choice: to go nuts and pull out some charts and bar graphs which prove that sjws are ruining the concept of freedom itself or be ok with the idea that a joke you find funny occasionally can also be dumb and racist sometimes but youre ok with that and yourself (holds out a red and blue pill 2 u)

Alternatively ignore the majority of racism cries as concern trolling, or virtue signaling and realize they are without merit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Look what you did

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/sep/04/eastern-gorilla-critically-endangered-illegal-hunting-iucn-red-list

• Locked thread