Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

His owner threw away his ball and bought him a new one, but he doesn't want a new one, he wants his ball back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Bulldog keeps pushing him over when he tries to talk to the poodle at the dog park and he gets sand all in his fur.

deep dish peat moss

He witnessed his owner brutally murdered in front of him and doesn't know who is going to open the milk bone jar now

FutonForensic

"Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? It's me. I'm the good boy"

deep dish peat moss

Owner was pretending the ball disappeared when it went behind his back but he really lost it and is earnestly asking the dog where it went.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mod note: i don't care if you put it in nws tags. stop inserting awful things in a funny thread

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Aug 30, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

shinmai

CHK Instruction
spilt milk, because their limited cognitive abilities don't allow them to grasp how futile it is to cry over spilt milk

deep dish peat moss

A dog trying to lap up a pool of spilt milk but his tears keep falling in to it, adding to the pool and it grows faster than he can drink it

FactsAreUseless

A dachshund falling down the stairs like a slinky.

Beige
If they understood the plot of Schindler's List.

----------------

FactsAreUseless

An excited pug running down a bowling lane and then getting stuck in the ball return.

Darkman Fanpage
a dog upon learning he'll never play professional football because of a leg injury

Matoi Ryuko

Can't remember where you buried your bone!!!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Witnessed owner close door to take a poo poo. Owner has disappeared. Where is owner?

FutonForensic

humanity constructs giant metal bubble around the Earth, covering it in darkness and eliminating the possibility of going outside

FactsAreUseless

A Shi Tzu getting headgear to fix its underbite and the other dogs laugh at it.

Matoi Ryuko

I didn't get to pee on my favorite tree today!!!!

I Was The Fury

All the food in the bowl disappeared right after it got eaten

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
after hearing about the ending of old yeller and trying to prepare himself for the inevitable he finds his paws are unable to properly operate a gun

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
is strangely unaffected when other dogs die in a movie but loses his poo poo when a human dies

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
finds out the attractive exotic dog he's been crushing on from down the street is actually a raccoon

FactsAreUseless

A very tired Corgi being spun around in lieu of a bottle at a middle-school party.

darkarchon

My name is a trolling word
Master left the house I'm forever alone who will feed me pls send help

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

is strangely unaffected when other dogs die in a movie but loses his poo poo when a human dies

Darkman Fanpage
real upset the dogs on tv wont bark back!

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

FactsAreUseless

A chair. A table. A blanket. A pile of towels. A doghouse.

Edit: misread title

weak wrists big dick

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
a very racist doberman giving a shi tzu trouble

google THIS

smells pee on the fire hydrant but it turns out it's his own :smith:

Piso Mojado

has existential crises after finally catching tail.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
can't pee higher on the neighborhood peeing rock than the previous dog despite trying really hard, proving to everybody who's anybody that he's not top dog.

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"losing the big game..." -charles barkli

----------------

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
My dog cries when he has to pee but he also cries when he wants snuggles. He's a good dog.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dog sees owner petting the other dog. Why is he petting the other dog? Why does the other dog get all the attention? Does the other dog greet the owner with as much enthusiasm as me? Why does the other dog... then the dog realizes it's him getting all the attention but he's seeing himself in the mirror and feels like a bad dog and then cries

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

3dou

The best kind of sex is VHS.
A bath all set up and ready to go, proving once again that the tongue is not a legitimate way of cleaning oneself.

Music Theory

Dog realizes that his entire life has been spent pleasing others, seeking the coveted "Good boy!" Dog realizes his life is meaningful only because others grant it meaning.

deep dish peat moss

dog realizes he is not, in fact, a reflection of god

I Was The Fury

Dog is standing on a dock on a lake. Dog realizes his reflection is not, in fact, an actual dog, but a reflection of his current self. Every experience he has ever gone through: every trauma, every pleasure, every "good boy" and "bad dog", every humiliating winter sweater, and every time he ate so much that he threw up and then ate the throw up, shows up in that reflection. Dog backs away, reflecting on the new world of insight this has opened to him. Dog jumps in the water several minutes later when it notices another poor doggy who looks just like him stuck beneath the water at a different spot on the dock.

I Was The Fury

Dog got wet, and was reminded of bathtime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Dog is named Skrillex.

• Locked thread