Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
A peeing robot fire hydrant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

comes across an animal corpse

doesn't roll in it

spends three nights staring at the ceiling wondering why

FactsAreUseless

Calvinist dog who's terrified he won't go to heaven.

deep dish peat moss

Me: It's okay, boy, all dogs go to Heaven.

My sad dog: Even- even the bad boys? *wiping tear away from his eye with an ear*

Piso Mojado

dog watches a movie where a human dies

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

is strangely unaffected when other dogs die in a movie but loses his poo poo when a human dies

alnilam

Owner got Lyme disease and can't play; dog wonders why she was spared

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the monologue in blade runner about tears in the rain

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Piso Mojado posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FactsAreUseless

Dog gets mad because it's not allowed to chase cats, buy owner keeps talking about eating pussy.

Senior Management

Owner keeps eating pounds upon pounds of chocolate and crying. Owner keeps staring at the scary loud stick and wishing for courage instead of paying attention to me. More importantly that chocolate looks tasty and owner won't share. I want the human's food so badly.

:jerry:

FactsAreUseless

And Alexandruff wept, for there were - oh hey tree, new tree, new tree, new tree, new tree, new tree, new tree.

Senior Management

I ate minty dental floss and it is just hanging out after pooping. I have no hands to rectify the situation. The humans mock me. One day I shall have my revenge.

:jerry:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The bell rings. The dog drools. No food comes. Dog cries. Pavlov just takes notes...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Palpek

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

While being completely alone, undetected and leaving no trace whatsoever dog eats from the trash can. When seeing his master 8 hours later dog is completely losing his mind shaking from fear and crying because of the lack of cognitive ability to understand the concept of lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Palpek posted:

While being completely alone, undetected and leaving no trace whatsoever dog eats from the trash can. When seeing his master 8 hours later dog is completely losing his mind shaking from fear and crying because of the lack of cognitive ability to understand the concept of lie.

• Locked thread