Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

gigawhite posted:

If they're so ultimate why don't they use weapons and secret ninja techniques. I don't understand UFC at all they just hug and roll around

This man is asking the real questions! Why must we be stuck with boring rear end homo-hug battles instead of badass ninja wars?

Also Ronda seems cool, she just lost a fight is all, it happens, like when I tried to beat up Bane in Batman Arkham Origins once but he beat me up instead. Luck of the draw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

jonathan posted:

Cris Cyborg is the new UFC female star. She was mad because Joe rogan said she had to cut off her penis to make weight.

http://www.powerdojo.com/cris-cyborg-strikeforce-fedor-werdum/

Oh I guess she's the wife of that guy who's skull got caved in. Yuck

I'm pretty sure "She" is just her husband in a goddamed wig and sport bra

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kaedric posted:

I don't know anything at all about this person or MMA or whatever, but didn't she win a lot of fights? Does losing a fight or two suddenly make you a fraud? This confuses me and also it sounds really dumb

MMA fans are like wrestling fans but without any understanding of theatrics

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I feel racist for asking this but which one is the ninja? I don't see any smoke bombs or swords so I'm pretty sure this bullshit don't count, either.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Thanks for that explanation, Moridin, I know many of us were thinking these were death matches and planning on showing up with a net gun and a tazer to become grand champions, but you saved us the embarrassment

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
In the arcade by my house as a kid they had a ban on using Edwin Honda's grab and hug in Street Fighter II, so don't you tell me about having to fight within limitations

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Say Nothing posted:

Ronda Rousey inspired this soccer mom to try mma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwz5H43ND5I&hd=1

They should get a soccer mom that can get the 40% off TV on Black Friday

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
How would she do against known boxer and Stern show caller "Tan Mom"?

Or Tan Mom's Boxing Rival Kayla Vas

NSFW

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

proof of concept posted:

watch this fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS2SVOWRm6g
if you've never seen it then you don't know it yet but it's actually your favorite mma fight of all time

That's amazing

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

whoflungpoop posted:

shes a bad sport and has poor character and believes dumb things and acts like a baby when things dont go her way

im so happy with the work shes done in highlighting the equality of gender in a hypermasculine sport to prove that women fighters can be just as much of worthless undignified retards as their male counterparts

I read this in Bob Costas' voice

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
No one seems more aware of the fact that Joe Rogan is a giant idiot than Joe Rogan, at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I'm guessing you get real rowdy about onion articles on social media

• Locked thread