Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

The Sphinxster posted:

I didn't see the words honor, defend, sexualize or pure anywhere in there! Thank you for confirming I didn't say what you said I did.

The Sphinxster posted:

Your interpretation of my words cannot be more correct than mine. I guess you -are projecting here a little, but that's OK.

you see the way language works is that people don't actually have to use specific words to mean the same thing.

language is a wondrous thing, I'm sorry your parents, school and/or autism has failed you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Sharzak posted:

i got loving annihilated by a 90 lb purple belt today. i am unbelievably sore. we were even training specifically wrestling. train martial arts folks.

i don't think goons in general are the target demographic for any physical activity

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

The Sphinxster posted:

Hey I just said I don't care who you guys want to gently caress or about your sexual fantasies. Apparently that makes me some kind of rabid tumblerite.

"Do you want to know how little I care? I hope you are sitting down because boy will you ever find out how little I care about this topic"

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Robot Pride posted:

Most of it is bullshit.

This is really the biggest factor. Mostly hyper-aggression and conditioning which Crossfit is perfect for the type of conditioning you should have. I wrestled in high school and I wish so bad that Crossfit had existed back then because I would have been so much more in shape in the manner required.

i think if crossfit had existed back then you'd be unable to move due to destroyed joints from doing the stupidest exercises on the planet

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Robot Pride posted:

- a guy that thinks every video on youtube is crossfit

[pro-tip: they aren't but keep using this as an excuse to be fat. im almost 40 and have been doing crossfit for several years and have zero joint problems.]

sorry we had a crossfit megathread for a really long time with thousands of examples of all the retarded poo poo crossfitters do and the universal realization that if you applied "That hyper aggression" toward real actual exercises you'd be much better off.

If you aren't doing the body destruction stuff and instead are just working out really hard at a branded "Crossfit" gym then congrats you are a yuppie and could do the same thing literally anywhere else for 10% of the money.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Robot Pride posted:

the basics of crossfit:

oly lifting (C&J, snatch)
power lifting (squat, deadlift)
kettlebells
limited plyometrics (box jumps)
calisthenics (pushups, pullups, crunches)
running

NONE of these are dangerous to a healthy individual with proper technique. Bottom line. Some fitness people poo poo on it because it's more effective than what they are selling and they want your money.

"The criticism of Cross Fit is just because it is so effective it threatens the entire industry"
-Robot Pride, Unironically, 2016

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Sheep-Goats posted:

A thing so retarded even Moridin can say something right about it, not lookin good for crossfit here

just going to leave this quote here

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

etalian posted:

She's like UFC's answer to the trashy Hope Solo

until i see hairy butthole i can't make this comparison in full confidence, sorry

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

el B posted:

Call it sexist, but I was a huge proponent of women's mma. I didn't care to watch women try to beat each other up IN A MAN'S SPORT.. I was familiar with Rousey, Cyborg, Carano, Holm, because let's face it... Women mma had been building steam for a while. When it finally became a reality in UFC I was still pretty apathetic to it because I wasn't happy by the lack of finishes.

I will admit, the Women do have trouble "finishing" as well as the men do in the sweaty, nearly naked homo hugging

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Robot Pride posted:

these comments are so dumb that i doubt you can feed yourselves safely

i wrestled in high school and some in college and never took steroids and also did a bit of ultramarathon and my military combat (line) training, etc

you see the person in the uniform that meets marathon runners at the finish line in the olympics?? yeah, that person is not allowed to let the runner leave their sight once finishing till they watch them produce a urine sample and then it is run through a full panel....2 hour marathons can be legitimate but if you need more reasons to rationalize your sedentary lifestyles then go ahead but at least be honest about it

I was going to ask if you seriously are saying that there isn't steroid use in the Olympics then I remembered you are the "Crossfit is the most superior form of training" guy and answered my own question

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Robot Pride posted:

my mistake then. apologies

this guy on the other hand...

you seem to get quite upset about sports and exercise topics. were you raped by a barbell as a tiny child which causes you to lash out with uninformative shitposting?

did the military make you retarded or something? You seem to have an issue with just repeating things you are told.

"Crossfit is the best possible form of physical fitness and people talk poo poo because they are jealous of it's greatness"
"The Olympics doesn't have any steroids because people test for it."

I mean if you are "Robot Pride" because you are a literal robot that has programming for brains and is trying to understand the complexities of the world you live in and human interaction then I'll give you a pass. It's either that or you are a giant innocent toddler that somehow hasn't learned what lies are.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
i get the concept of crossfit, you flail around like you are having a seizure which coincidentally gives you more of a full body workout, but the flailing is the problem and you don't even need to do it to give you a full body workout.

It's like some guy invented a process to be "More hydrated than even drinking water" because water evaporates out of your glass "so you aren't getting all of it" and the only true way to attain hydration perfection is to stick a patented container the guy sells full of water up your rear end in a top hat that then explodes, potentially damaging your body forever. People will apparently pay thousands of dollars for the marketing to "Achieve perfect hydration" even though there are much simpler, cheaper and easier ways to accomplish their task.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Robot Pride posted:

- a guy that thinks every video on youtube is crossfit

[pro-tip: they aren't but keep using this as an excuse to be fat. i'm almost 40 and have been doing crossfit for several years and have zero joint problems.]

Robot Pride posted:

sure, fat gently caress

Robot Pride posted:

i'm going to start a gofundme to pay for wipes to clean the angry spittle off you monitor and keyboard

pretty sure i touched a nerve.....a fat one

anyone that doesn't do crossfit is fat. Got it.

Fat Shat Sings fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Sep 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Neurolimal posted:

wrestling is just sexier and more physically stressful theater, nobody gives a poo poo if you start yelling 'wrestling isnt real'

But the primary audience and demographic is men, so why is 95% of all wrestling two dudes getting to third base?

is this part of the gay agenda?

• Locked thread