Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

There isn't the same network/infrastructure for MMA over in Asia so a lot of the really good fighters aren't even really aware of MMA or whatever in the same way. It's catching on though and we're seeing some really good fighters from the Asian leagues coming in. The ONE championship in Singapore has some really cool dudes.
Thats a cool theory
Personally i think its because most asian people are tiny wussies so they get wrecked more often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I mean there are a little under a billion asian men. And almost 30% are incapable of penetrative sex. It lowers the potential pool enormously

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

Have you been to the japan.jpg thread in gbs? I bet you could get an avatar there.

Honestly just google male asian sex and you'll see. The facts are there.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I feel kinda bad for female mma fighters because they have to devote their lives and hours every day to get to a level of fitness where they might last more than 30 seconds with your average dude before they get the tar beaten out of them again for burning the roast.

Like if you are really that afraid of domestic abuse either dont date/leave assholes or just make dinner on time. This isn't rocket science

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

shes a bad sport and has poor character and believes dumb things and acts like a baby when things dont go her way

im so happy with the work shes done in highlighting the equality of gender in a hypermasculine sport to prove that women fighters can be just as much of worthless undignified retards as their male counterparts

I could pick a random guy off the street and chances are they could beat the tar out of rousey.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

noted forum user Cigstomper58 advocates violence towards women

you are in a thread where we lock two women in a cage and have them beat eachother up for our amusement.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

tenspott posted:

The south side of Chicago would be vaporized within minutes.

The benefits of this plan are endless

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The reason there are so few Asian MMA fighters is because most of them refuse to obey the laws of gravity during a fight.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

proof of concept posted:

you realize that wrestling is fake, right?

nice try edgelord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I wasnt gonna lol until he mentioned the kid was fat multiple times. Then it became okay and righteous to laugh verbally.

• Locked thread