Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

Seriously though I wish that I would have networked better please meet people who will help you get a job even if it seems a chore at the time.

Less seriously however if you are ever short on players for a Dungeons and Dragons game download the social app Grindr on your phone to meet new friends. Just make sure that you are very specific about only wanting to do table top roleplaying with dice and paper.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

There is nothing that the janitorial staff loves more than cleaning out the drain from the designated communal jerk off shower in the dorms. Go hog wild!

Senior Management

Chill la Chill posted:

whoa I thought I was the only one who did this!

When I was at university a friend brought over grindr on his phone but there was nothing on it but dude butts looking for man sex so your mileage may very. But it is still worth a shot.

Senior Management

Many schools have gyms and pools for students to work out and become more healthy. But don't make some rookie mistakes that will make you the weird guy at the gym. Only work on your legs if you want to fit in. Upper body strength is out of fashion amounts today's college youths. Work those legs. Nothing will make you more popular than world class power legs paired with a slim and minimal upper body.

• Locked thread