Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
wtf caused this scream, testicular torsion? https://1drv.ms/v/s!ApKA_vbjiTcybPmmTSty6vsmVrU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

srsly tho why he yelling like this, i had squad voice muted

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
There's a few full 64 player servers right now. I got the early enlister edition w my bf1 bone so i get to play it too i guess

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
watched two friendly medics stand on my corpse healing themselves until it booted me to the map screen :anime:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
the revive icon starts flashing when they hold a so i just ignore it and seem to have no problem getting revives on the non impatient

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Gotta be honest, I think I figured out my biggest problem with this game. Its not fun with parties of 3 or more, unless you're friends with a ton of people who don't care about vehicles.

The few games I've joined with yall was just us sitting in menus waiting for one of us to die in a tank, which happens infrequently amongst us. That and the tank instant respawn system is loving retarded.

Went 45-2 as Cavalry the other night. The secret is to don't focus on one guy. If you miss the kill, you should just keep galloping.

this is all because there is no stupid loving stats site to obsess over

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Born in Bexhill posted:

You should rock a Martini-Henry or Gewehr 95 Infantry and die with some dignity. These are the guns of a true man.

Playing with this experimental crap does a disservice to anyone who fought and died in WW1 ok

thats why i only use the gewehr with a holo sight for maximum historical accuracy

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

:clint:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i have my fov set to 105 because having peripheral vision is real nice

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
it looks like the fov changes when i'm on the ladder. the first person models dont scale with fov so thats probably why i look stationary while everything else zooms out

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Booger Presley posted:

Just busted a medal out in like four maps. 20 Repairs, 20 Heals and 20 reapplied or somesuch BS. I literally run the maps with wrench in hand so nbd. It was all squad level so had to look for green but it was fun!

Are the medals available different for each person every week? None of mine involve any of that

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm finishing up the third of three medals where I had to get multiple participation trophies by shooting around my enemies at a very specific time

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
support is the #1 class, just follow one simple rule:

when a problem comes along

you must limpet

bonus ownage

:hellyeah:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

my great grandpa died in ww1 but his body was never recovered bc he got owned so hard by a hand grenade he was shot down deep into the strata of southern france

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
theres a bunch of wrong opinions in this thread about lmgs that arent the madsen

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
back in the bf3 days you could unlock a hidden thalidomide baby mode by moving all the dlcs to a thumb drive and disconnecting it, allowing you to stunt on the morons too poor to get their media anywhere other than redbox

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
yeah id understandably get upset if some deadweight is wasting armor doing gently caress all to cap points

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
hc is garbage and always will be, classic mode in bf4 was legit good but that pretty much means we'll never see it again

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

frank.club posted:

You better believe I would love a no hud hardcore historic weapons only

there's the standard issue rifle mode on pc where everyone get a stock bolt action but im not sure if or when its coming to consoles

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Analdeath posted:

Don't be fooled by the tank hunter attack plane, it is clunky and awkward to use on actual ground attack. It is the funniest dogfighter now, however, ever since dart flyovers were nerfed.

http://i.imgur.com/zeQHZKS.gifv

ooh, bonus: http://i.imgur.com/imp6sGJ.gifv

a2a kills with the boop cannon are so satisfying, its also real good as an anti wook tool

also if you dont run smokes on every class you are an objectively bad player

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Zipperelli. posted:

Finally level 10'd all my classes. gently caress. So glad that's over with. Assault was literally the worst class to level up because it's what, like 55,000 points/level? Or some stupid poo poo like that?

were you not running any of the squad boosts the game shits at you? or leeching off of john q pubbie?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

plz dont pull out posted:

Thanks. Just picked up the Russian 1895 Trench and the Bodeo so I can roll as Sheriff Scout.

cowboy mode is real fun. i dont see anyone ever use the trench periscope but that thing is useful as all get out. your crosshair stays in the same place when you switch back to your gat so it makes counter sniping with irons a breeze, and the red outline it gives to spotted enemies is incredible

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

FastestGunAlive posted:

same. i've run into maybe 2 actual good pilots. its not worth bothering when there's an actual good pilot in the air, to be honest. air to air just isn't very fun in this game. hence why i usually leave pubbies alone and focus on dartin', til they get uppity and i have to put the smack down

a2a isnt fun if you run anything other than tank buster

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Auxiliary Treats posted:

I'm mostly just referring to Beez deciding not to host a new page for BF1. I noticed that battlefieldtracker has a team function, maybe that would be similar.

the man is already residing in a louisville mental hospital as a direct result of you cockshakes

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Captain Log posted:

If you play this game like Destiny you are hosed. I like the "realism" in BF1 but it gets frustrating how NOBODY plays a medic well. I've made it to 40 without partying up and it's getting ridiculous how twitchy PvP is getting.

My best weapon is the gas grenade. I'm a big deal.

Does anyone who was part of the Xbox 360 BF3 crew still play? My memory fails me when I look at my friends list due to constantly shifting names and avatars.

:whatup: popeadactyls playhouse krew reppin

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
don't waste money on factory variants

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

lambskin posted:

I've been using the Madsen with AA sights on it, and I gotta say it's very nice. Doesn't kill quite as quickly as the BAR but you have enough bullets to kill more than 1-2 dudes.

might as well name the madsen raid bc of how well it cleans up roaches

12g auto owns too, the most important thing to remember is stats are irrelevant if you have a sick rear end skin to murk dudes with

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

FastestGunAlive posted:

behemoths are cool because its fun to shoot the blimp with an arty truck and get kills off unsuspecting pubbies in the little boxes. and its cool to lay down lots of mines on the train track and wreck that poo poo because pubbies are too dumb to just shoot the ground in front of them constantly. arty truck.

my boyfriend calls it a gently caress truck

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

HisDudliness

Good guy. Lot of us miss him.

no, im pretty sure that was Carmaine318

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

RCarr posted:

In your opinion, what is the hardest weapon (not vehicle) to get a service star for?

Kolibri?
Field Gun?
Something else?

Because I will loving do it. I promise you that.

gas tripmine

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Captain Log posted:

The third in the Someguy, Captain Log team was I THINK Nicko33. Good dude but never talked about anything.

no, there's only one person who's that good at video games and its Carmaine

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Chemmy posted:

You need to charge it but it's still dumb sometimes. You also need to get a feel for where to hit the guy. Sometimes despite this it just fucks up anyways and you die.

http://xboxclips.com/Iscariote/28cbff26-3bfc-4d1c-8cc2-eb5e9e217046

if you have it charged and someone does a front takedown it will fire and kill them

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
the playhouse will rise again

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

I'll reg one, all hate mail will continue to go to someguy00

as long as i get to be captain of the badminton team

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Nevermind, per forums they're still completely broken. No multiple admins, you have to leave the game to kick someone, im getting my money back

Lets see, any changes and you don't show up in server browser, only the server owner can admin, you still can't ban people

Quality product EA/DICE

incredible

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Captain Log posted:

I, for one, think Someguy should have a server. I haven't talked to him in years and it would be fun to get the band back together.

sure, once dice proves they're capable of properly releasing the same rent a server system they've had for 4 games now

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

e.pilot posted:

arty trucking a car full of pubbies is so drat satisfying

http://xboxclips.com/R0B0T+RANDY/fb89568e-bb6a-46be-98f3-1302a2790258

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax