Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Sign my 'Bring Goldberg Back' Petition
What all light tank kits are there? Is it just the three from the beta?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Glad the editor at least works. Now I can make my unit insignia of a dong upon a waving banner.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Jumping on the rocket truck bandwagon. Something enjoyable about watching an enemy squad pile into a building a bit away from you and shooting a long range rocket to collapse the entire thing on them.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Biplane posted:

Having a good time with the support lmg thats a box fed, 200 round mag beast. Its a laser when prone and you can even equip a scope and toggle to single shot mode.

Which gun is this?

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Fried Watermelon posted:

They need to have the support class do the bayonet charge scream when he just unloads on full auto with his lmg

There are times when I suddenly realize something has been missing in my life and I didn't even know it. This is one of them.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

I can't get into the grenade crossbow. It feels like a wet fart version of the medic's grenade launcher.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

What BAR do people prefer? I'm usually a mg15 suppressive user but want a different lmg for the more compact maps. Something that would be really good from hip fire instead of bipod prone.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Tried the BAR storm and can confirm it is both cool and good. Definitely my new go to for up close support.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

I AM THE MOON posted:

best rifle is 1895 trench and its being buffed

Yessssssss

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Laminator posted:

Alternative solution - don't use the mortar because it's bad

Mortar-thirty is my favorite time of day. It is fun and good.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

I believe the shovel is the correct weapon for men of class such as myself.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

The new tank behemoth gives me a sudden irresistible urge to drop everything I am doing and throw piles of lives at taking it down.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

TBeats posted:

i have noticed that it is a better distraction than it is offensive weapon. in conquest my team usually loses a few objectives immediately because everyone zergs the tank.

You are 100% correct. My favorite part in past BF games has always been tank killing so a tank behemoth is like my own special crack. I cannot resist even though I know it is most likely going to kill me. I am a lovely scrub.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Limpets are best used to remodel buildings from shabby two story hovels into beautiful single story with super tall ceilings.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

e.pilot posted:

fake e: blaring on the horn of course

This proves that you are a man of impeccable taste and of strong character.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Hooray for fixes to operations. I hate joining empty servers.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

sunday at work posted:

10A Slug where have you been all my life?
First time I tried it I hated it. Then I decided to try it again and it just clicked. 1 shotting fools from medium range is so drat satisfying.

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Abiggoat posted:

After countless hours on this game I've only just learned there's weak spots on the blimp which wreck it in no time :v:

Bwah?

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

e.pilot posted:

Bohemoth stuff

Ah. I thought you had meant there were small spots that did more damage other than the usual targets of turrets, etc.

Edit: drat. That zeppelin went down quick.

Nash fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Jul 1, 2017

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

How does the Carcano feel compared to the Martini Henry? I much prefer the iron sight rifles and the MT feels like I’m shooting off a canon at some poor bastard, which is awesome. Is the Carcano that same feel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Other than picking up and tossing a grenade back it was very ‘meh’.