Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

theres no way joe pesci wouldnt have killed that kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
maybe joe pesci should have loving time traveled back in time and killed the homeless man from the first movie

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Back to the future

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Great question! Not a poll. Voted 1. Answer unclear.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Home alone 2, OP, since it could, technically, happen. Like, nothing in the film was a literal physical impossibility.
Unlike time travel.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Bill NYSE posted:

Great question! Not a poll. Voted 1. Answer unclear.

i dont know what this means but i am pretty sure its illegal

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I...

I have no loving idea what this thread is about.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Applewhite posted:

Home alone 2, OP, since it could, technically, happen. Like, nothing in the film was a literal physical impossibility.
Unlike time travel.

youre telling me a KID outsmarted the world-famous sticky bandits?! unbelievable

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
there's no way those wet nasty bandits would have been alive after kevin's first trap. poo poo is basically like saw for kids

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

They need to make a third movie with grown up Kevin who left his kid in prison after visiting The Sticky Bandits.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

That's the power of love

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
that kid throws a brick off a pretty high building and hits that bob ross lookinng motherfucker in the head TWICE and he doesnt die or even bleed.

thats pretty unrealistic. and hoverboards are real now so i gotta give it up to BttF (Back to the Future).

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

There are SIX home alone movies what the gently caress is wrong with this gay earth.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Bill NYSE posted:

There are SIX home alone movies what the gently caress is wrong with this gay earth.

you

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Bill NYSE posted:

they need to quit leaving that boy by himself

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
:yikes:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnP9PU71LaQ

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Terminator 2 is the most realistic movie of all time

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTPq0mNS0-0

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

that kid throws a brick off a pretty high building and hits that bob ross lookinng motherfucker in the head TWICE and he doesnt die or even bleed.

thats pretty unrealistic. and hoverboards are real now so i gotta give it up to BttF (Back to the Future).

That's Home Alone 2

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeL8EYtbVw0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

pecsci and the other guy are the highlights of the 2nd movie to be sure

the first movie is good all around, half the cast of SCTV or whatever and bit parts, home alone 1 is a classic, home alone 2 is right to the point hard core pranks :q:

• Locked thread