Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I just remembered I got the original game in some bundle years ago and now I'm playing the updated version, storm mastery is cool and skills that buff your basic attacks are cool.

qnqnx fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Sep 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Volcanic Orb is my new favorite ability

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

What class has that?

Earth mastery
It's basically a grenade made of lava with huge blast radius and range that sends ragdolls flying everywhere

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

That sounds loving awesome. I need to play a caster class because melee is so boring

First character I made was a Storm pure caster that drifted into a melee guy with dual clubs and a whole lot of thunderballs and squalls.
Thane.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

There's a discord channel but that's about it. It's also full of virulent AIDS because Plutonis posts there

Discord in general is AIDS

• Locked thread