Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

TQ is one of those games that I played for like 2 hours and really liked but just kinda lost track of it in my huge backlog so I'm glad this reminded me to play it again. I never bought the expansion either so in addition to the brand new stuff I also got the expansion for free which owns so hard.

I didn't realize until this thread that Grim Dawn was made by the same people, I like that one a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Is this one of those games where you have to pick the best option or you're screwed or can I just go with what looks cool? My character's got Warfare class right now and I'm thinking of going Dream or Nature when I unlock the second class just because they seem badass but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot. I'm playing on the default difficulty so I assume I've got some leeway.

• Locked thread