Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Let's play this. I'm installing it tonight! One of my favorite arpgs ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

I'll be installing it later if there's online stuff

There is. They revamped online play

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's a great game. One of my favorite arpgs

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm pretty happy they updated it because it's very fun multiplayer

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im on a 980, why is this game hitching lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's just doing a weird hitching thing where is slows Down and the next second it's like fast forwarding

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It sucks. I had to turn shadows off for it to run correctly

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
What class has that?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

qnqnx posted:

Earth mastery
It's basically a grenade made of lava with huge blast radius and range that sends ragdolls flying everywhere

That sounds loving awesome. I need to play a caster class because melee is so boring

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'll make a new guy

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Major Isoor posted:

So, is the Anniversary Edition update good enough to warrant playing through the game again, after a couple of years? Since I put around 50hrs into a playthrough of TQ:IT ages ago and had my fill of the game by the end of it, but this update does make me tempted to re-download it and give it another whirl.
Haven't really heard much about the AE version though, so I'm uncertain as to whether it has ended up being as good as they say.

I'd say try it but then just hop on POE instead

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Been working 60 hour weeks but hopefully I'll have time soon

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

There's a discord channel but that's about it. It's also full of virulent AIDS because Plutonis posts there

You are just mad because more people bet on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Larry Parish calling out Plutonis for being AIDS is like when Spock had to fight Kirk to marry the woman on Vulcan.

lol

• Locked thread