Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I bought the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Frog Act posted:

cool, I was about to take it, but i noticed the heal is ambiguously worded and reads like it could just heal allies...if it self heals, than nature definitely looks like the way to go. i'm gonna do a dual-wield warfare focused on fast attacks combined with the buffs and heals from nature, i think that'd be cool

this game is surprisingly addictive. i picked it up back when it first came out, still have my disc, but i never got very far back then

ed; nvm about the talent wording for the heal i'm just dumb and misread it

i only played a few minutes of this game and when it seemed to just be a really normal arpg i stopped but this post has convinced me its amazing and im going to give it another shot

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Okay ya it pwns. The greek setting is really fresh & unique and I'm realizing how much I fucken hate imps in caves

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mechs????

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Automatons*

Ah poo poo. I was about to cum

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i went warfare/nature. having a wolf is tight but it does sh*t damage. is there a way to get some bigger numbers on it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm starting to feel like warfare/nature wasn't the best choice... does it get better

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm going to level up my wolf.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I haven't put any points into the horn or battle rage yet lol. I been putting lots of points into nature because I want the Strong wolf

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

all the cool gear i find is always like 5 levels higher than me with crazy requirements. i picked up a unique axe at level 5 that I've had for pretty much the whole time I been playing and I still can't use it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I play PoE every couple months.. it's better than TQ from what I can tell unless TQ busts out some crazy poo poo real soon

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

poe's league system is really cool. getting in on one right as it starts is exciting, it's cool being apart of something like that as everyone starts from scratch

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

sector_corrector posted:

i played for a bit today, and felt pretty good about my character. i was only using potions like once every few minutes, and mostly tearing through mobs (thanks for the game speed tip btw, it makes cooldowns and combat a lot more fun), and then i went into a side cave and ran into a cerberus that does like 80% of my health bar per second with me doing like two slivers of its.

That guy killed the crap out of me too. It pissed me off because I wanted to kill it but I couldn't so I turned the game Off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

drat those screenies are stirring something within me.... Might have to reinstall

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

PoE just finished installing on my compy... Le'ts game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

it faster than TQ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

qnqnx posted:

Discord in general is AIDS

Why do you think that.

• Locked thread