Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I dont know if the endowment is properly managed but the paper was hemorrhaging money last time I checked. Business is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Vegetable posted:

I dont know if the endowment is properly managed but the paper was hemorrhaging money last time I checked. Business is bad.

fair enough. It had a pretty good run though

naem
May 29, 2011

Print media in general isn't doing too well as a thing anymore

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

naem posted:

Print media in general isn't doing too well as a thing anymore

I don't know what you're talking about. This is the perfect time to start up a GBS lifestyle magazine.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Sphinxster posted:

I don't know what you're talking about. This is the perfect time to start up a GBS lifestyle fitness and fashion magazine.

ftfy

tough stains
May 23, 2007

Desire gets the upper hand over insight and foresight and the results are often needless entanglement.
They also had to move almost everything online to stop haemorrhaging money. They stopped printing a daily in 2009 and went to a weekly paper edition. Don't know if it's still published.

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002
I always get them confused with cns.com, which is exactly what you'd expect a site called Christian Science Monitor to be like in America.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

btw is there a good news aggregator app for android. google play newsstand blows but its the best one i have found.

i could set up a bunch of rss feeds but thats nerd poo poo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The Bloomberg news app is pretty good imo.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

The Bloomberg news app is pretty good imo.

i guess i can try it thanks

TheUltimateDoofus
May 21, 2016

Parallax Scroll posted:

btw is there a good news aggregator app for android. google play newsstand blows but its the best one i have found.

twitter dot com

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Parallax Scroll posted:

This is what I use the Awful app for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
This thread reminded me that I should subscribe to their online edition to read at work and I did it but my login doesn't work???

• Locked thread