Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

This season has been on fire. Season two was simply some of the finest television that the CW has ever produced. Season three was great, season four was slow. I think the show is better when Ollie is with laurel and felicity was just back ground noise and Ollie is too busy dropping bodies.

The Christopher Chance fella with all of his 'ah HA!' reveals kept making me think of Gene Parmesan from arrested development. So I was obviously disappointed at all of them when Lucile Bluth was nowhere to be found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Prometheus is Moira.

Does this mean we will finally get to see her abs?

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Diggles responses were so much better than Felicity's lame rear end 'best team up ever' line.
It's like the writers are actively making us hate her.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Rhyno posted:

I thought we were supposed to separate the art from the artist?

Except for Stephen Amell. Dude is perfect and far better than this world deserves.

I'm going to say the district attorney is not vigilante but he is prometheus. I think the DA guy is an awesome character and look forward to more developments with him this second half of the season.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

The district attorney still turns out to be totally :krad: and while I thing the writers formed an elaborate rouse to get me to think he was Vigilante then Prometheus and now Vigilante again and Prometheus turns out to be a woman and not a man.

Talking about guns/control/violence? Naaaaah

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

X-O posted:

I think now Vigilante is someone we've seen before. The producers now say that his story won't be resolved this season it'll go into next year and he'll be revealed at some point then. I like the idea of carrying over that mystery to another season. Having one antagonist span seasons is a good idea.

Well Vigilante is definitely not Deadshot as this guy is convinced that guns are a 'more efficient' method for disposing of the bad guys he only drops brass instead of bodies. His disappearing act is impressive.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

Who cares where Oliver lives. He never sleeps.

The more important news is that Stephen Amell announced he will be on American Ninja Warrior in May https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/posts/1357684294316834
:swoon:

Edit: dammit Rhyno! That's what I get for leaving a window open before refreshing

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/videos/1469231483162114/

Stephen Amell continues to show the world how to Facebook and how to life :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

I am guessing Mick and Snart or NotSuperIronMan

• Locked thread