Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roth
Jul 9, 2016

WickedHate posted:

I have PMs now, so if anyone ever wants to talk, that'd be cool.

Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Sheriff of Babylon is great. More people should definitely check it out.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The pain and misery of post 9/11 Baghdad.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I had one of those Genesis and Sega CD consoles that was both of them combined into one that my parents sold for $5 at a garage sale.

I hope the fuckers that bought it are now enjoying the ~$500 they apparently go for on ebay.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

He's not wrong

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Teenage Fansub posted:

If you''re judging a console on racing games, this whole generation is worthless because nobody's ported over Outrun 2.

Nor Daytona and Cruisin USA.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Sounds like a very specific form of 90s kids that tries to recommend Hey, Arnold to their patients.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I don't want to be an adult.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Travis343 posted:

Yeah, you do. You can't be a kid, your choices are adult or manchild. Trust me you would rather be an adult.

Teach me to do taxes

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm a university student that wants to teach history, so I take as much opportunity as I can to indulge in dumb things like comics. Granted, I have a much more serious interest in film as an art form, and I feel pretentious just saying that.

Edit- Speaking of which, I saw theater version of The Lion King last night, and that was a really impressive show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTD9n7FkyVo

I've had this drat song stuck in my head all day though.

Roth fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Sep 9, 2016

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I don't know where else to post this dumb edit.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

That's a really rough thing to find out for just one friend. You have my condolences.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Rhyno posted:

An alternate universe where everyone is from Boston?

IT'S MAH-VEL BABY!!!

WHERE YO CURLY MUSTACHE AT!!!?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

He reminds me of David Cage.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Soonmot posted:

Edit: lovely page snipe. Let me restate how this is the only readable comics forum on the internet and how awesome all of you are.

I came here from /co/, so you can probably imagine how much more I prefer this place to talk about comics.

I actually abandoned 4chan in general for this forum.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I just came to the realization that if everything goes well, I only have three semesters of college left after this one until I get my Bachelor's and that's a really nice feeling after struggling through general education for five years.

I should probably see a councilor about teacher certification.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

site posted:

Does amazing #1 include the original story from strange tales or whatever it was or do i need to find the separately?

Amazing Fantasy #15 would be included in that series on Unlimited. Anither thing is that the annuals would also be a seperate series on Unlimited.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Do I even want to know what this whole rape thing is about?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Rhyno posted:

He made a post equating what had happened to fictional Jason Todd to actual, real world rape. He edited it but it was so disgusting that it pretty much made me instantly hate him forever.

Time to take up drinking.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Justice League Action is the only animated DC thing I care about now. Even that Adam West one just has that same, boring animation style all of their movies have had for years now.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Can it please just be consensual sex and not some evil plan involving date rape or stealing DNA or any sort of that creepy poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Travis343 posted:

How else are you going to communicate that these are mature stories for grown up adults?

By killing a 10 year old, duh

• Locked thread