Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I remember them doing trailers a long time ago. I don't remember that specific trailer though. I would imagine it's similar to this though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXe-u6_fHX4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

That seems like an unwise investment.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I've owned every single Nintendo console and handheld except for the Virtual Boy, and I'm not a gamer. I look at them less as consoles and more as just overly expensive Mario games because that's pretty much what I buy them for. I bought a PS3 for blurays when it first came out and it was years before I ever actually owned a video game for it. I eventually got hooked on the Uncharted games and eventually bought a PS4 pretty much only because of that. I have tried out a few other games to try and justify that purchase though.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Edge & Christian posted:

So to clarify is this thread to talk about comic books in a more freeform way than in specific threads, or is it for people to talk about literally everything other than comics with their comic book crew?

Both of those things.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I feel a good measure of whether you were a '90s kid or not is whether you at least had two digits in your age when it hit 2001. If not, sorry.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Soonmot posted:

I'm in the suburbs and it was stolen out of my garage.

Edit: lovely page snipe. Let me restate how this is the only readable comics forum on the internet and how awesome all of you are.

You mean don't want a forum filled with about 20 or so "Who would win in a fight" threads bitching about power levels and stats? You weirdo.

Rhyno posted:

Probably even less since there's been a few talks of stripping McGwire of the record.

Barry Bonds took care of that already.

Lurdiak posted:

I must have missed the headline about Michael Jordan pulling a kid out of a burning building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px5njG8ikvo

X-O fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Sep 20, 2016

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

site posted:

Looking at the new releases for tomorrow I see that IDW is publishing Disney books? Did they have a preexisting agreement before Disney bought Marvel or something?

They've been doing Disney comics for a little over a year now so it's a recent thing.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

They still publish some Disney stuff, like the original minis. The Big Thunder Mountain Railroad mini was especially good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I'm proud of you guys putting DT or Wicked Hate or whoever on ignore if you don't like their posts. I'd also like you to put your posts about them on ignore for the rest of us if you can figure out how to do that. Thanks.

X-O fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Sep 22, 2016

• Locked thread