Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Y'know what, something about that image makes me want to doubt its veracity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Toxxupation posted:

A friend of mine on twitter is currently five hours deep into some horribly overcomplicated board game. She's less than halfway through (it has seven rounds and she's in the third) and it, according to her, took the group an hour just to set the loving game up.

I feel like I'm hitting the point where I should be considering mounting some sort of rescue operation, because jesus christ.
Is it that Firefly board game? I played a demo of that and after taking half an hour to fly across one square of empty space I got bored and walked away.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

They are real adventures.
I remain highly dubious!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Mr. Robot is really good and if you're being put off by how it's obviously Fight Club with hackers give it another try, because it knows that's what you're thinking and that's not the twist. They even end an episode by playing a cover of "Where is My Mind" just to be cheeky about the connection.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Travis343 posted:

It's the most Spider-Man thing that could have happened, because the outcome is the same, but now there's something for Peter to feel bad about! Yaaaay!
Yeah, basically that. Is it Peter's fault? No. Is he going to feel guilty about it forever because his last-ditch attempt failed and is technically the thing that killed her, even though all moral responsibility lies with the rear end in a top hat who dropped her off a goddamn bridge? Oh yes.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Eventually the weird parts of Damien's origin are going to fade out for being weird and horrible and we will be left with "Bruce knocked Talia up and she didn't tell him", which is all you need anyway. Similarly I expect that Jon Kent getting concieved when Clark and Lois were living in a weird construct reality bubble where nobody had superpowers until a Brainiac knockoff turned the superpowers back on to do cross-continuity fight club that everyone ignored is... not gonna last.

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Sep 23, 2016

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Children of slaves voted for Obama. Not grandchildren, children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

I'm trying to work out the timeline on this. Very young black people born in the tail end of the 1860s so technically considered having been a slave, having children well into their forties/fifties/possibly sixties (gonna assume mostly male so menopause isn't an issue) so, at the absolute best case scenario, you got ninety-year-olds voting in 2008? Is that how it works out?
Basically. Some of them were over 100.

edit: Here's the first one I found on Google, 109 years old. The story gives the entire timeline.

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Sep 29, 2016

• Locked thread