Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Speaking of Omega Men,

Here's an article trying to tie together three Tom King series at different companies as a trilogy http://www.comicosity.com/dissecting-the-king-in-black-trilogy-omega-men-vision-and-sheriff-of-babylon/
Maybe it's a good article, but I read "Like the King in Yellow" and backed out with True Detective internet analysis flashbacks.

More people in the world need to be turned on to Sheriff of Babylon anyhow, so read ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Rhyno, you might be the only person in history who's managed to break a Gamecube.

Incidentally, since you get early comics, have you read the new Doom Patrol? I'm finishing the Morrison omnibus right now, about to start that X-Force parody, move on to Flex Mentallo and make the Young Animal thread :cheers:

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Roth posted:

He's not wrong

Tokyo Mirage Session #FE GOTY

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

What's wrong with Unfollow?

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

If you''re judging a console on racing games, this whole generation is worthless because nobody's ported over Outrun 2.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

If you weren't just old enough to catch the first TMNT movie in theaters, you were born at the wrong time.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Straight Forza is some dull poo poo.
Horizon on the other hand...

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

After Secret Wars and Civil War, I would love if Marvel's next event sequel/revitalization was that.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/777200224397824000

Frank's nose is like an optical illusion.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

muscles like this? posted:

Tom King looks aggressively average.

CIA operatives are meant to blend in.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I saw that on the Giantbomb vid you probably did too.
His two little daughters in pink princess dresses were a hilarious juxtaposition. Seemed like he was a good dad while being 90's comic man, which is all that matters :)

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Does it really matter if she's an established character or not?

e: And she is anyway apparently https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claire_Temple
I'd be really surprised if either of them literally took on the moniker anyhow, least of all in the Strange movie, but if Rosario had to stop being a 'composite' to make way for McAdams, all you'd lose is maybe someone saying 'We gotta take Matt to that Night Nurse!"
Big woop.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Sep 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Sgt. Rocktober's General Chat Thread
Dr. Octoberpus' General Chat Thread

• Locked thread