Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Every morning this ginger gets on my bus and every morning, getting off at the same stop, sbe smiles and says cheers in her breathy voice when i let her go down the stairs before me. I well wanna smash it. How do i approach inthis day and age without being a creepo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

Every morning this ginger gets on my bus and every morning, getting off at the same stop, sbe smiles and says cheers in her breathy voice when i let her go down the stairs before me. I well wanna smash it. How do i approach inthis day and age without being a creepo?

follow her home

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
buy xher jewlry. womyn love jewlery.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
i know because i have lots of sex

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Op next time u gotta neg that skank by barging past and not letting her get out first. Women are turned on by assertiveness and confidence

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
sniff her hair like a mod

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Whatever you are doing now seems to be working out just fine. Don''t gently caress it up

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Approach from behind and stay in her blind spots.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
No. I change my answer to,

"How long have you been a school bus driver?"

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Tell her your dick is out for DAK!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ask her to marry you

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

"Hi, would you like to do X normal activity with me"

A cafe if it is day time.
A bar if it is night time.

Exchange contact info.

If you are on the spectrum, try rehearsing a few lines:

"Hi, my name is Tom, would you like to go to the cafe up the street?"

If she says "yes, but I have to be at work soon" she is saying she is interested, and you should ask for her contact info to arrange a later time that works for both of you.

If she says "I have to be at work soon" she is not interested, and is offering a polite excuse. You should not push this further.

If you get a rejection, just say "Ok, have a nice day" and move on with your worthless life

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
She's Jenny, and you're Forest Gump. "You can sit here if ya want!"

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

If you are considering interacting with humans on a regular basis, I can't recommend this book more.

Human Relations: Strategies for Success 4th Edition by Lowell H. Lamberton and Leslie Minor

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tell her youre an atheist and that she satisfies all ur specifications for a female, which include breathiness and red hair

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

sbe smiles and says cheers

do you live in England or is she one of those wanna-be-English Doctor Who fans

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
On the level conversation "Hello, I'm ____"

The subtext; "I want to feed you my dick"

The supertext; "I'm lonely from a life of solitary, most likely confinement of life with my mother"

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

do you live in England or is she one of those wanna-be-English Doctor Who fans

The former, hence attractive reheads using busses!

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
gingers aren't attractive

is she a ginger or is she a normal redhead

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Ein cooler Typ posted:

British women dye their hair fire engine red to distract you from their teeth. The OP would be safer putting his dick in a Rototiller.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Not sure, its not bright red. She has really great tits and milky skin though. Not sure about her arse because of the weird angles we stand at when exiting the bus. I plan on upping my scoping game next week tho. I did see her at lunch once but she was sat down.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i too struggle to reconcile the part of me thats a woke rear end modern man with the part itching to go caveman on some strange

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

Not sure, its not bright red. She has really great tits and milky skin though. Not sure about her arse because of the weird angles we stand at when exiting the bus. I plan on upping my scoping game next week tho. I did see her at lunch once but she was sat down.

buy binoculars

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but have you tried to suck her dick?

you fuckman.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

opus111 posted:

mystery solved

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
talk to her about the newest Eastenders

that's what people in England talk about

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

William Stoner posted:

"Hi, would you like to do X normal activity with me"

A cafe if it is day time.
A bar if it is night time.

Exchange contact info.

If you are on the spectrum, try rehearsing a few lines:

"Hi, my name is Tom, would you like to go to the cafe up the street?"

If she says "yes, but I have to be at work soon" she is saying she is interested, and you should ask for her contact info to arrange a later time that works for both of you.

If she says "I have to be at work soon" she is not interested, and is offering a polite excuse. You should not push this further.

If you get a rejection, just say "Ok, have a nice day" and move on with your worthless life

The problem is that i see her every morning so the risk of shame is high. I need to somehow trick her nto spending time with me so i can let my personality shine.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Maybe the most beautiful girl I've ever seen irl was a blonde ~Persian girl on a bus except she had a full on blonde lady moustache. She was so amazing looking that it didn't even matter. It would have been weird so I didn't but I wish I'd have got a pic with her.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if she looks tired that morning wave some smelling salts under her nose, then make a big deal about how it's not a big deal you're just that kind of guy

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

opus111 posted:

The problem is that i see her every morning so the risk of shame is high. I need to somehow trick her nto spending time with me so i can let my personality shine.

Ask her to come to your house to help shred alyoominium cans for recycling.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

opus111 posted:

sniff her hair from behind like former gbs mod senior woodchuck

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

scalp her with a tomahawk like a wild indian

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
my fav bus pick up line is "YO BITCH YOU RIDE THIS BUS OFTEN? CUZ I GOT MY OWN CAR AND I JUST RIDE THIS BUS TO MEET FEMALES."

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Would you like this seat m'lady? Tis the only seat that does not have feces visibly on it.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Sit next to her and then begin slowly turning your head towards. I mean incrementally slow - like you know how you can't tell if clouds are moving unless you really pay attention? - that slow. She won't notice your head turning until, all of a sudden, she looks up, there's your face and you are locked in direct eye contact with her. I mean really emphasis this, open your eyes all the way.

Don't blink. DON'T YOU DARE loving BLINK.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Ask her what her Plenty of Fish username is and then say "thanks, maybe I'll check it out".

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

opus111 posted:

Gotta think of some good lines, op, like "Ere love are you a cup of tea? Coz I'm a ginger nut!" or "What's your take on this doctor's strike then?".

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
seriously like bus chicks practically flood out the bus when you mention you have a car

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

jBrereton posted:

Gotta think of some good lines, op, like "Ere love are you a cup of tea? Coz I'm a ginger nut!" or "What's your take on this doctor's strike then?".

Thats good cos our bus rolls past a huge hospital where the strikes are quite visible.

Whats your take on these strikes cos you just stopped my heart!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
have you smelled her hair yet op?

• Locked thread