Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

even the poorest americans still generally have some kinda car though

I live in london.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
thats because you're probably homeless or incredibly rich living in a city centre without one

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

I live in london.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

well done on having the financial acumen of the average guardian reader.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

well done on having the financial acumen of the average guardian reader.

yea yea

like i don't see brits getting imported goods going 'WTF WHY IS IT MORE EXPENSIVE NOW' all over the internet

complaining about having to get around by bus n poo poo what's wrong city is too poor to afford road improvements LOL

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

you realise we're still in the EU right moridin?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

yea keep pretending like poo poo's okay

like every single person getting imported goods isn't all 'WTF WHY IS IT MORE EXPENSIVE NOW' all over the internet

I am not going to discuss finance in gbs.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

you realise we're still in the EU right moridin?

you realize you're not on the Euro right

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

complaining about having to get around by bus n poo poo what's wrong city is too poor to afford road improvements LOL

lmao you're being dumb as poo poo bro.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

opus111 posted:

I am not going to discuss finance in gbs.

is this red head a gypsy that really upsets moridin for some reason

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

lmao you're being dumb as poo poo bro.

lol you don't understand how the pound falling means imports are more expensive

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nah but really idk what you want from us man strike up a conversation organically and if it goes well ask to grab some coffee or drinks sometime

if she is wearing earphones or something she isn't interested

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Tell her your name is bus. James bus

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Approach her slowly and with sure footing so you don't fall

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Do you drive a school bus and if so what age range are we talking? Is she older than 10?

LurkBot
Jan 4, 2007
Something has gone horribly wrong.
I think you need to ingratiate yourself with the bus driver. As leader of the bus he may be willing to sanction your romantic pursuits with the junior females if you in turn back his plan to skip three stops and take a nap.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

wasnt there a fad on 4chan where people would upload videos of them jizzing on themselves/other people/things while next to a girl in public?

dont do that

ask for permission first

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tell her you want to gently caress, OP.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Smythe posted:

how about you jam some baboo shoots up your fingernails while screaming her name

nah no no nah, shove em up HER fingienails while screamin HIS name

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Jose posted:

thats because you're probably homeless or incredibly rich living in a city centre without one

opie11111 isn't homeless but the girls he obsessively creeps on usually are

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

You should drag her out of the bus and curb stomp her while shouting :byodood:SOMETHING!!! AWFUL!!! DOT!!! COM!!!:byodood:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Gatekeeper posted:

opie11111 isn't homeless but the girls he obsessively creeps on usually are

i don't know this story but has anyone considered he might be stephen merchant because he has a story about an attractive homeless woman

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
My parents met on a bus, so I know it isn't impossible. Though that was the 80s and things are different now.

I think the trick would be to get her to knowingly choose to sit next to you. Hopefully she gets onto the bus after you? If not just try to say hello and introduce yourself as you step off. Obviously she must work in the same area as you if you've seen her at lunch. So ask her to lunch?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Speleothing posted:

My parents met on a bus, so I know it isn't impossible. Though that was the 80s and things are different now.

I think the trick would be to get her to knowingly choose to sit next to you. Hopefully she gets onto the bus after you? If not just try to say hello and introduce yourself as you step off. Obviously she must work in the same area as you if you've seen her at lunch. So ask her to lunch?

she gets on after yeah. It used to be with another girl every morning and they'd sit together, but the other girl must have either moved to a new office or been murdered cos she's been absent for yonks. Maybe ginge is lonely?

She works in the office next door. After we get off the bus we walk to said office blocks in step for a moment before I overtake, because she's a girl and so does girly steps while I stride. There's a lovely scrub of grass in front of the office that all the girls try to relax on during summer at lunch. I walked past her there once when on my way to the bins which are lined up nearby.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Jose posted:

i don't know this story but has anyone considered he might be stephen merchant because he has a story about an attractive homeless woman

I wish i was him. I saw him crouch into his Ferrari parked on Brewer St. once and I'd really like a Ferrari.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Acid Haze posted:

Sit next to her and then begin slowly turning your head towards. I mean incrementally slow - like you know how you can't tell if clouds are moving unless you really pay attention? - that slow. She won't notice your head turning until, all of a sudden, she looks up, there's your face and you are locked in direct eye contact with her. I mean really emphasis this, open your eyes all the way.

Don't blink. DON'T YOU DARE loving BLINK.

drat, pro

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i don't tip

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
wait this is actually real?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Just take her in a dark alley and take what's yours OP.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

she even works in the office next to you just ask her for a drink the worst that happens is she no longer gets the bus becauseits awkward

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Bring your guy friend as support while you suck his dick in front of her, showcasing oratory skills

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Jose posted:

she even works in the office next to you just ask her for a drink the worst that happens is she no longer gets the bus becauseits awkward

Yeah the worst that can happen is he single-handedly drives her off public transportation

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cnut the Great posted:

Yeah the worst that can happen is he single-handedly drives her off public transportation

she could get the tube or a different bus or maybe he gets laid

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Jose posted:

she could get the tube or a different bus or maybe he gets laid

this is a goon we're talking about. if things go south during the social interaction she probably won't feel safe leaving her house

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

mind the walrus posted:

Bring your guy friend as support while you suck his dick in front of her, showcasing oratory skills

oratory is speaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

owned

• Locked thread